Let's Transform! ; Rescuing the Prince ; First Time Holding Hands

After leaving the witch's house, the wolf made the journey back to the castle tower. She recalled the witch's words about turning into a princess. It had already been one night... The prince was in sight. The wolf focused on transforming into the princess.

The "princess" called out to the prince.

"Prince..."

"Princess? You came back... Thank you, but..."

"Don't worry! I worked hard to be able to let you out!" the princess said brightly, trying to ease the prince.

"Alright," she thought, "I have to get him out of the cell. I can destroy the bars as a wolf, but the prince needs to get away from them first..."

"Hmm... Umm... Could you step back a little?"

"O-Oh, okay." Despite the prince's confusion at her instructions, he stepped back from the bars.

~~~

The princess timidly grasped the prince's tiny, warm hand. Though he was scared, he weakly grasped hers back. "I gave up my singing voice to be human," she thought, feeling joyful, "but I'm glad I did."

"Let's go to the witch of the forest. Make sure you stay close to me, okay?" They entered the deadly forest to travel to the witch's house and heal the prince.

And so, their journey finally began...