Gathering Flowers ; Thankful Moles

The princess gasped upon arriving at the flower field. Flowers of every color were blooming, made even more radiant by the setting sun. It was the most beautiful sight she had ever laid eyes on. "It smells wonderful, doesn't it, princess?"

  "Yeah... I've never seen such a pretty field before."

  "Really? Oh, I wish I could see it..." The princess closed her eyes for a moment and took it all in, wishing she could show this to the prince.

  "Okay, let's pick some flowers!" They gathered a lot of flowers and went back to the cave.

~~~

  The moles were ecstatic at the flowers the princess and the prince had brought, and they began to jump and run around the pair, clamoring for the flowers. "Okay, I'm handing them out now!" The princess gave a flower to each mole one at a time. But one mole was anxious and couldn't wait any longer...

CHOMP!

  The mole sank its teeth into the flowers the princess was holding! The princess was taken aback, but the mole didn't care and started chewing on the flowers. "Om nom nom! They're sooo yummy!"

  The moles who had already received their flowers began consuming them in earnest ; happy humming could be heard all around the cave. The prince was off to the side, telling one of the moles about the location of the flower field.

  "Thank you so much," said the mole, "Why don't you stay here for a bit?" The moles them brought out some food for the princess and the prince, who were extremely grateful.