8

Taehyung hated this, absolutely hated this. He hated the silence of the car, he hated the fact that Jaemin gave Jungkook his number, he hated Jaemin. He wanted to run home and scream into his pillow, but he couldn't do that. Not with Jungkook in the car beside him.

"So, are you gonna text him" Taehyung bluntly asked staring out at the road. But at the corner of his eye he could've sworn he saw Jungkook blush a tiny bit.

"Who?"

Taehyung became even more annoyed.

"You know who"

"Ooooooh.. him"

Taehyung glared at the younger with a very visible frown on his face.

"Why are you blushing"

"What?? M' not blushing why would you think tha-"

"Jungkook I'm your best friend I'm pretty sure I can tell when you're blushing or not." Taehyung cut the boy off with a rather mad tone. Jungkook just looked down at his lap, smiling a tiny bit which did not please Taehyung at all knowing the younger wasn't smiling because of him.

"I-i mean.. he was kinda cute not gonna lie, and I got his number so.."

Taehyung almost hit the brakes of the car and screamed his lungs out. ALMOST, but he obviously didn't.

"What the fuck he was not cute he was ugly as hell"

"Well he was better looking than you"

Taehyungs frown was only getting more visible. He could feel tears prickle at the corners of his eyes because of the youngers hurtful words. But no, he was not going to cry because of his ex. So he wiped his almost tears away.

"ok.." Taehyung said emotionlessly as he continued to look forward at the road, holding back the tears in his eyes from falling out. A few minutes passed by and the two made it to Jungkooks house. Jungkook grabbed his stuff and walked out of the car, not saying goodbye.

The younger walked into his house and closed his door. Once the older knew Jungkook was gone, he broke down. Full on broke down, like crying his fucking eyes out. He didn't know why it hurt so bad, he didn't want it to hurt so bad. But it did and he hated it.

After somewhat getting a hold of himself, Taehyung started the engine and drove off and away from the youngers house. He didn't think he would ever be sad because of the younger, but damn did it hurt. To basically be replaced by someone else, to have someone be chosen over you.

Hearing the words "Well he was better looking than you" hurt Taehyung so much. He kept repeating that sentence over and over in his mind. And that's when thought to himself..

Did he still love Jungkook?

short chapter compared to the last one😬

also school is starting up again soon so idk if i'll be able to update as much :/ but i'll try to, hopefully I won't have stacks of homework again🙄