15

Taehyung almost stumbled as he ran over to the younger, panicking as he watched the raven haired boy cry his eyes out. Once he got to Jungkook he knelt down beside him and took him into his arms.

"Sssshh ssshhh it's ok kook, everything will be ok. I promise" Taehyung reassured as he rubbed the youngers back assuringly, not caring who was looking at them. Hence the fact that they were in the middle of a public area.

"No" Jungkook shook his head. "Nothings ok"

Taehyung didn't say anything, letting the younger pour his feeling out.

"Nobody cares for me. My first boyfriend left me, Jaemin didn't even like me he just used me for sex, and my mom doesn't give one shit about me. Nobody loves me" Jungkook cried out, burying his face into the pit of Taehyung's shoulder.

At that moment Taehyung wanted to confess right then and there. The 3 words were on the tip of his tongue. 'I love you' was all he had to say, but of course his dumbass couldn't.

"Jungkook, you know that's not true. Jaemin is just an asshole who doesn't deserve your love. Jimin and the others all love and care for you so much, and I'm sure your mom loves you. She just doesn't show it that well." Taehyung replied trying to comfort the raven haired boy.

"And you?"

"Me?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"What do you feel about me?" Jungkook raised his head from Taehyungs shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes. Jungkook's doe eyes seeming bigger and his pupils dilating, the wet tears from his eyes still stained on his cheeks. Taehyung couldn't hold back his blush.

"I- uh.. well I.."

Taehyung paused, not knowing how much he would regret what he was going to say.

"You're my best friend Jungkook. Of course I care for you" Taehyung smiled but instantly frowned, regretting what he just said immediately. Jungkook frowned as well.

"O-oh, yeah haha, thanks for being there for me Tae" Jungkook said while looking at the ground once again.

"Of course.."

The two stared at each other while Taehyung was still holding onto the other, never wanting to let go. Taehyung swore he saw a whole galaxy in Jungkook's eyes. It was as if each star that lit up the night sky planted themselves onto the youngers eye and stayed there. He couldn't even count how many sparkles were in Jungkooks eyes, it really was a galaxy.

As for Jungkook, he couldn't stop admiring the olders astonishingly handsome features. He noticed the two moles Taehyung had, one on his nose and one on his lip. It was extremely adorable in his opinion. He noticed how one of Tae's eyelids had a double lid and the other had a single, making him even more unique. His nose, lips, ears, and eyes were placed perfectly aligned with another. He almost felt the need to lean in and... no. No he couldn't do that, not with his best friend who only thought of him as his best friend.

The two's moment was ruined by Jungkook averting his gaze away from Taehyung and looking directly behind him, his eyes widening and his lips quivering. The older noticed and looked him straight in the eyes again.

"Jungkook what's wrong?" Taehyung asked having no clue what was going on.

"B-behind.." Jungkook stuttered, making Taehyung whip his head around to look at the thing Jungkook seemed terrified of. Unlike Jungkook, Taehyung's face became filled with rage and anger as he stood up and walked over to the figure.

"Oh hello pretty boy, I remember you from that volleyball game, Tooyong right?"

"Jaemin you better shut your damn mouth up before I hurt you"

:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo