23

Jungkook groaned as he felt light beam onto his face, indicating it was morning. He rolled over to the side of the king sized bed while opening his eyes. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who's bed am I In?"

Jungkook curiously looked around the room until memories of last night faded into his mind. His face immediately became heated and his eyes widened to about the size of a rock.

"Did I really sleep with my best friend" Jungkook questioned himself as he looked over to the left side of the bed which was empty.

"And where is he?"

Jungkook then remembered he was going to ask Taehyung something important. But now that the older was gone, he wouldn't be able to get that opportunity. Jungkook sighed as he picked up his phone from the nightstand, checking to see if Taehyung left a message or anything.

There was nothing.

Jungkook's mind began racing with thoughts as he began to pack his stuff. Where would he have gone? 'This is his own house anyways, he'll probably be back soon.' The raven haired boy thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was speed walking down to Jimin's house who lived just a few blocks away from Taehyung's.

What Jungkook didn't know was that Taehyung woke up an hour prior to the younger. Once Taehyung woke up and saw the younger sleeping peacefully beside him, he panicked and ran away. The first person that came to his mind to talk to was Jimin, and that's who he was about to meet up with right now.

Once the brunette made it to the elders door, he knocked repeatedly until a certain someone answered the door. After a few knocks a very tired looking man opened the door, scanning Taehyung up and down.

"Tae why are you at my house at seven in the morning." Jimin complained as he wore a very tired look on his face.

"I did something and I think I fucked up" Taehyung admitted while pleading with his eyes to enter the elders house.

"Get in, and you fucking woke me up you dumbass."

Taehyung stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Sorry shorty" Taehyung teased as he walked over to the latters room. Jimin was too lazy to protest the teasing so he just followed behind the younger. Once they were both settled in Jimins room, Jimin spoke up.

"What's up" Jimin questioned as he stared at the younger. Taehyung suddenly became super nervous as his face heated up.

"I- uh.. fuck.." Taehyung mumbled as he looked around the room at nothing in particular. The guilt suddenly crept onto him about how he left Jungkook in his own house.. alone.

"Spill the beans you dirty fork" Jimin procrastinated. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the older.

"Ok ok! I may or may not have fucked Jungkook then left him in the morning before he woke up.." Taehyung admitted, looking down at the floor. Jimin's eyes widened as he had to second guess what he was hearing.

"You did WHAT?" Jimin almost yelled while staring at the younger in disbelief.

"I know I know I'm a fucking idiot."

"Is he still at your house?" Jimin questioned the younger and was still processing what he was hearing.

"I don't know.."

"Fuck Taehyung.. he's probably sad right now."

"I know.. I just, needed to talk to you.." Taehyung then looked up at the older who still looked furious.

"Ok but after we talk you're going straight back to your house and you're gonna tell Jungkook that you went out to get some groceries and that you didn't leave him, I'll even give you food to make it more believable." The pink haired boy stated.

"Ok ok."

"So.. he wasn't drunk right?" Jimin interrogated as if he was a police officer.

"No, we were both just playing video games."

"Ok, how did it happen?"

Taehyung breathed in and out.

"Well, my dumbass thought it was a good idea to take off my shirt because It was hot. And after I did Jungkook just kept.. looking at me." Taehyung blushed at the memory. "And then I got horny and made him take off his shirt and when he did I got even more horny because he is fucking sexy and THEN he got a boner and it escalated from there."

Jimin was left sitting on the bed feeling uncomfortable and uneasy, but he continued asking questions none the less.

"U-uh ok.. did he like it?"

"I don't know.. I hope he did." Taehyung sighed.

"You should ask him when you go back." Jimin advised, making Taehyung slightly nod his head.

"I should."

"Damn you really still love that boy don't you?"

Taehyung blushed at the thought of Jungkook and felt butterflies invade his stomach. He smiled and looked up at the older.

"I really do."

HJDSHDIUSHDIOSHDUOHDUSHPAHUSAUODGDU

hi

I need help

how do u know if u like someone? 😳