22

⚠️WARNING⚠️

SMUT AHEAD, IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER

____________________________________________________

Jungkook was left sitting on the bean bag with his cheeks completely flushed, staring into the elders lust-filled eyes. He felt like his heart was beating at 100 miles per second, hence the fact why he was so nervous. His super attractive best friend just called him sexy, he shouldn't be all nervous like this.

Taehyung on the other hand was not done just yet. He grabbed Jungkook's chin to and pulled the youngers face up more to make Jungkook look the older right in the eyes. Taehyung licked his lips as he traced his hand along Jungkook's thigh.

"T-taehyung.. what are y-you doing?" Jungkook shivered while following Taehyungs hand with his eyes as it neared the youngers crotch. Taehyung smirked.

"Oh nothing" Taehyung replied, acting like literally nothing was happening. The brunette looked awfully calm, while Jungkook on the other hand was gay panicking at its finest.

Suddenly, Taehyung's hand made it's way to Jungkooks groin. Once his hand was there, he grabbed the youngers painfully hard boner which made Jungkook moan at the contact. The younger immediately covered up his mouth once he made that unholy sound. The sound made Taehyung even more horny, wanting Jungkook even more.

"Don't hold it back baby boy, I want to hear you" Taehyung replied, squeezing the youngers dick which made Jungkook bite his lip to suppress his moans. Taehyung smirked as he noticed how much control he had over the raven haired boy.

Taehyung then continued, dragging his hand to the hem of Jungkook's grey sweatpants. He reached his hand inside the youngers boxers and grabbed his dick once again, making Jungkook groan. The older began stroking the youngers dick, making sure Jungkook wasn't holding back his moans as he did so. Taehyung began to pick up the pace.

"Ah.. Taehyung" Jungkook moaned while closing his eyes, indicating he was about to cum. Taehyung noticed this, immediately pulling his hand away from the youngers dick. Jungkook pouted when Taehyung pulled away.

"W-why'd you stop?" Jungkook asked, his erect boner hurting even more now.

"You can only cum when I tell you to" Taehyung's dominant voice replied making Jungkook shiver.

"Follow me" Taehyung insisted, taking Jungkooks hand and pulling him out of the room. Taehyung dragged Jungkook into his own room, locking the door behind them even though no one was there besides them.

Once inside, Taehyung turned around to face the younger who looked as nervous as hell. The brunette took a few steps forward to Jungkook until their faces were almost touching. Jungkook looked into Taehyungs eyes, as for Taehyung was looking down at the youngers lips.

Without any hesitation, Taehyung leaned in and attached the two's lips. Jungkook's eyes widened at the contact but kissed back none the less. The kiss wasn't a loving kiss or a passionate kiss, it was more of a steamy, 'I want you' kiss. Jungkook didn't care at the moment though, he was now just as horny as the older.

The two pulled back at about the same time. Taehyung then lead Jungkook over to his bed and pushed him onto it, the older then hovering over Jungkook. Taehyung wasn't going to lie, Jungkook looked so sexy and beautiful underneath him.

"You look so beautiful under me" Taehyung complimented with his deep voice, which made Jungkook blush of course.

"I uh, t-thank you" Jungkook replied, staring into the elders lustfull eyes.