18

"Why are you guys holding hands?" Jimin butted in with a smirk. This made Jungkook and Taehyung look down at their intertwined hands and immediately disconnect them, feeling their face heat up.

"No reason" Taehyung stated while looking towards the ground. "Yeah.. no reason" Jungkook followed up. Jin scoffed.

"Yeah yeah whatever, we wanted to go see a movie all together after Taehyung woke up" Jin exclaimed.

"Which movie?" Asked Taehyung.

"We haven't decided yet, we can just go and look at the showings when we get there though." Jin told while everyone nodded their heads in agreement. The 7 boys all walked out of the hospital and to the two cars. One was Hoseok's car and one was Jungkooks.

"Ok three people can go in Jungkook's car and four people can go In Hoseoks car, or vise versa" Jin told while all the boys rushed to a car, Taehyung and Jungkook obviously sticking together with Jimin deciding to come along with them. While Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, And yoongi were stuck in Hoseoks car.

The two cars took off and both were on the way to the movies. In Jungkooks car, it was dead silent unlike Hoseoks car. Hoseoks group was laughing their asses off while the three boys in Jungkooks car were sitting in very awkward silence. Taehyung would glance over at the younger driving, and so did Jungkook look at Taehyung. Jimin could feel himself being pulled into a third wheel just by looking at the two silently flirting.

They eventually made it to the theater where they all hopped out of the car, meeting up with the other four males. The group looked at the screen right once they got there to look at the movies.

"Street dancer 3d"

"Frozen 2"

"Spies in disguise"

"Underwater

"Star wars- Rise of sky walker" (that was so good oml)

There weren't many movies playing at the moment, since it was quite a weird time to go to the movies. It was currently 3:21.

"Oh my god there's literally nothing" Yoongi groaned which made Jimin gasp.

"What about frozen two!"

"Street dancer 3d sounds cool" Hoseok pointed out.

"Underwater sounds interesting" Namjoon stated. Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Shouldn't Taehyung pick out the movie? We're here for him anyways" Yoongi blurted out which made everyone avert their attention to Taehyung, who was standing right next to Jungkook.

"Hmm.. I don't know. Jungkook what do you want to see?" Taehyung asked the younger. Jungkook blushed while looking up at the movies.

"M-me? I um, well, S-star wars sounds g-good" Jungkook stuttered, making the older giggle.

"Then Star Wars it is!" Taehyung exclaimed, dragging everyone along behind him.

The seven boys all bought snacks and drinks at the counter. Jin ended up buying the most which surprised no one.

The group made their way into the theater and sat down. Yoongi sat on the far end while Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jin, and Jungkook were in the middle. Taehyung sat on the other far end right next to Jungkook.

The movie began shortly with the screen reading "In a galaxy far far away.."

This is when Jimin got an excellent Idea. He whipped out his phone and pulled up a group chat, containing everyone but Jungkook and Tae.

Jimin

omg guys i have a plan👹👹👹👹

Yoongi

my biggest pet peeve is when people text during movies now shut up

Jimin

😥

Namjoon

what's your plan jimin?

Jimin

wow why can't yoongi be nice like u😤😤👎

Jimin

and i call it.. ❗😍🥵👍🤑❤️OPERATION TAEKOOK❗😍🥵👍🤑❤️

Yoongi

that sounds dumb

Jin

that sounds spicy🤤🤤🍑🍆💦🔥

Jimin

ik🤡

Jimin

so the plan is

Jimin

we all make excuses to leave halfway through the movie and leave tae and jungkook here

Jimin

alone😳😏🥳

Yoongi

but i wanted to see this movie

Jimin

ok yoongi you can third wheel with taekook then no biggie :)

Jin

that do be a good plan doe😳 im in😎

Namjoon

im in too:D

Yoongi

ugh whatever I don't want to be alone here with those ugly spoons

Jimin

YES my plan is working🥳🥳🥳🥳

Jin

what about hoseok?

Jimin

idk tap him on the shoulder or sum' you're right next to him

Jin groaned as he set his phone down and tapped on Hoseok's shoulder, who looked lost in the movie. Hoseok turned his head towards Jin and scoffed

"You're interrupting me" Hoseok stated.

"I literally give zero shits, is your phone on?"

"No? who leaves their phone on during a movie" Hoseok questioned.

"Literally everyone besides you. Anyways halfway through the movie we're all gonna make excuses to leave so we leave Taehyung and Jungkook here alone." Jin explained while whispering in Hoseok's ear, making sure the said two boys wouldn't hear.

"But I wanted to watch the movie" Hoseok huffed while pouting.

"Would you rather sit here alone with those two love birds" Jin pointed out making Hoseok look over at the two who were sharing a popcorn and an Icee.

"Ugh whatever" Hoseok said

30 more minutes passed by when Jin was the first to say something.

"Ah shit I forgot I had to put my mattress in the washing machine, I gotta go" Jin cued.

"Oh my god, I just remembered I left my microwave on! Sorry guys I gotta dip" Jimin exclaimed while grabbing his stuff.

"I need to go wash my cactus actually, sorry!" Namjoon followed.

"My fish actually drowned a couple days ago and its funeral is today, I completely forgot! sorry ya'll I gotta blast" Hoseok exclaimed, still not wanting to leave the movie.

"I'm going to the funeral as well" Yoongi lied while following the four other guys out the door, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook in the theater frozen.

omg i took a nap when I got home from school.... a NAP!! what????? I never take naps????????????????? WHAT?????????????/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also YALL IM NOT INDIAN SIWOEJJR just bcs i put a bollywood movie into the story doesn't mean i'm indian smh