30

The hours passed after Jungkook and Taehyung's little confession and now the two were laying in bed, staring at each other endlessly, trying to savor every bit and piece of that special moment.

"Taetae?" Jungkook whispered to the older who could hear exactly what the younger said because they were literally a centimeter apart from each other. Taehyung cooed at the nickname.

"Yes baby"

Jungkook loved when Taehyung would call him by little pet names. It made him feel things he's never felt before, or never remembered feeling.

"W-why did we break up?" Jungkook questioned. That topic has been on his mind ever since Taehyung admitted they were a couple and the younger thought now was a good time to ask.

Taehyung sighed and looked away from the latter.

"I- I'd rather not go into full detail but it was definitely my fault. I let my anger get the best of me and I shut you down even though you were telling the truth. I.. I regret what I did so much koo.."

"No no no, it can't just be your fault! I had to do something.. what did I do?"

"Uh- well.."

Taehyung didn't want to recall the events from that horrid night but now he was stuck in a position where he had too, and it broke his heart into two.

"I caught you kissing some girl.."

Jungkook's eyes widened and he immediately cupped Taehyungs face when he realized how sad the older looked.

"Taetae, listen to me."

Taehyung looked up at his boyfriend with teary eyes.

"I may not remember what happened that night, but I can assure you that I would never cheat on you just like that. Even if I don't remember, I know who I am and I know I would never do that to you, I know I loved you too much to do that. I also don't know what I said to try to resolve it that night but it probably wasn't convincing enough so I'm sorry and-"

"Sssshhh" Taehyung shushed the younger, ruffling his hair in the process.

"Don't worry kook, I believe you now. I'm sorry I didn't believe you before. I was just jealous, mad, and upset. I didn't know something so awful like this would happen.

"I'm glad you believe me Tae." Jungkook pleaded while showing off his famous bunny smile which everyone loved. It made Taehyung giggle.

"Your smile is so cute!" The older cooed while pinching the elder's cheeks. Jungkook groaned and slapped Taehyung's hands away, making the brunette laugh.

"Yours is cuter babe." Jungkook playfully winked which made Taehyung laugh once again. God Jungkook was addicted to that sound.

"Kooooooo~"

"Yes Taetae?"

"I sleepy" Taehyung mumbled out while pulling Jungkook closer, using his thigh as a pillow. Jungkook felt his heart pound in his chest as he stared at the ethereal person in front of him.

"Let's sleep then." The younger announced as he reached over the nightstand and flicked off the lights, causing Tae to yawn.

"Goodnight baby"

"Goodnight kookoo"

________________

"Kook! Let's go on this ride!" Taehyung yelled out, dragging Jungkook behind him who was spaced out from eating too much cotton candy.

"Oh my god baby, no more rides I will puke if I go on another rollercoaster" The younger complained as he held multiple cotton candy sticks in his hand.

"Fine fine! then let me win you a prize!" Taehyung yelled out as he ran over to one of the booths. Jungkook chuckled as he watched the cutie skip on over to the game.

"Knock down 4 bowling pins and you get a small prize, if you get a spare or a strike within three tries then you get a big prize." The unenthusiastic worker informed. Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Babe which prize do you want?" The brunette asked the younger who was observing all the prizes.

"Hmmmmm.. Oh! I want that one!" Jungkook exclaimed as he pointed to one of the large pink bunnies. Taehyung smiled at his cute option.

"Ok bet."

Taehyung succesfully ended up getting a strike on his second try which earned him a squealing Jungkook and a cute stuffed animal.

"I want that one" Taehyung informed as he pointed up to the big bunny that was hanging off the top of the booth. The worker looked weirded out that a guy wanted that stuffed animal but he shrugged it off and got the bunny for Taehyung.

"Here ya go" The worker informed as he handed the prize to the brunette. As this action was being done, Taehyung took the time to observe the workers nametag..

'Yoongi?' Taehyung thought to himself.

'Isn't that Jimins boyfriend?' He thought once again.

"Hey? Do you know a Jimin by any chance?" Taehyung asked Yoongi who looked surprised at his remark.

"Yes he's my boyfriend, why?"

"I knew it!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I'm his best friend, Taehyung. That's my boyfriend, his names Jungkook." The brunette told while shaking the mans hand.

"Not surprised, you seem just like how he describes you."

"Oh? how does he describe me?"

"Bratty and annoying."

'Ouch' Taehyung thought to himself. Although Jimin's boyfriend was cold, he seemed pretty chill over all.

"Hey, you should hang out with us sometime! We all hang out on saturdays at Jimins place if you want to come." The brunette implied. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and stared down the rather attractive male.

"I'll think about it."

"Ok! nice meeting you!" Taehyung told, waving goodbye to the mint green haired boy who waved right back. Taehyung then made his way to Jungkook and held up the bear in front of his face.

"Look what I won you!" Taehyung exclaimed while handing the younger the bunny. Jungkook looked at the object with heart eyes.

"What are you going to name it?"

Jungkook thought for a second and then knew what he wanted to name the bunny.

"Ggukie!"

________________

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat and a curious look on his face.

"Where's ggukie?"

oMmMMMGGgg i enjoyed writing this chapter so much omg🤩🤩🤩 i hope you guys enjoyed it! :D