24

Cars, people, and buildings all looked like a blur to Taehyung who was running down the sidewalk and back to his house. He was carrying a bag of "groceries" in his left hand, managing not to drop them in the process of sprinting.

Taehyung hoped Jungkook was still waiting for him at the house, even though he didn't leave a text, note, or anything. But the brunette had a little bit of hope in his heart that the younger waited for him.

Once Taehyung made it to his house, he unlocked the door and rushed inside. He was about to scream out for Jungkook but then he remembered he had to act like he just went out to get groceries, so he had to be a little more chill.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm back." Taehyung yelled out. He waited for about five seconds for a reply that he didn't end up getting.

"Jungkook? Are you here?"

Silence once again.

Taehyung sighed loudly as he came to terms that the younger had already left. He walked over to the counter and set his bags down, running his hands through his hair.

"Fuck." Taehyung exclaimed. He walked over to his couch and sat down, pulling out his phone to text a certain someone.

Taetae💕

Kook? did you leave?

sent

Taehyung placed a pout onto his face once he noticed his message was sent 45 minutes ago and still was not read.

"Where could he have gone" Taehyung questioned to himself, still feeling shitty for leaving the younger alone before he even woke up. The brunette kept mentally punching himself for this.

Jungkook was currently on his way to Hoseok's house. The two have became pretty close friends over the past weeks and have been spending time together a lot.

Jungkook made his way to the olders door, knocking while hanging his head low. He was still upset over the fact that Taehyung dipped on him and wanted to talk to Hoseok about it. After a few knocks, Hoseok opened the door.

"Hey Jungkoo- Woah what happened to you." Hoseok exclaimed while staring at the messed up looking boy. Jungkooks hair was a mess and eyes looked pretty droopy.

"Can I come in?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok obliged as he opened up the door more for the younger.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked once again once the two were inside. Jungkook sighed and continued talking.

"Hoseok.. I have a question for uh.. a friend."

"Shoot"

Jungkook gulped.

"So.. my friend, uh, had sex with his best friend and his best friend left the next morning but for some reason my friend feels butterflies and blushes a lot around his best friend. He wants to hold his hand, and hug him, and go on dates, and even have sex again. So uuhh like.. is that pretty homo or-?"

Hoseok chuckled and put a hand on the youngers shoulder.

"Your friend is you and your friends best friend is Taehyung, isn't it?"

Jungkook huffed out in defeat.

"Ugh whatever, you caught me." Jungkook sighed while Hoseok just chuckled. But behind all that chuckling, Jungkook could've sworn he felt a hint of jelousy in the olders words.

"Don't worry Jungkook, you don't need him. We can have fun together this week." Hoseok offered. Jungkook smiled in return.

"Can we play overwatch??" Jungkook asked with sparkled lighting up his eyes.

"Anything you want to do Jungkookie" Hoseok stated as he walked over to set up overwatch.

this chapter was kinda just a filler looooooooooooooool

i literally had no clue what to write at times, i like just sat in the same position for five minutes just thinking about what should happen next😂