17

It has been about an hour since Jungkook has been sitting in the hospital, waiting for the older to wake up. He couldn't hold himself back from being overly worried, even though he knew Taehyung was going to wake up soon. It was only a fight.

'Is this what Taehyung felt like when he was waiting for me in the hospital?" Jungkook asked himself, suddenly pitying the older. With this amount of time Jungkook was given, he was able to reflect back on his previous thoughts.

'Why did I want to kiss him?' 'Is that wrong to think?' 'I mean, who wouldn't want to kiss him, he's gorgeous!' '

Jungkook sighed as he kept thinking.

'Wait no no no Jungkook, you're his best friend. He only see's you as his best friend.' The raven haired told himself. He didn't know why, but he didn't like it when he was told he was and only was Taehyung's best friend. It made him feel sad but yet again, he didn't know why.

Jungkook was to lost in his thoughts to even realize the older had woken up. Taehyung woke up to the sight of Jungkook sitting in a random chair with his hands wrapped in his hair. Taehyung giggled at the younger who hasn't realized him yet. Taehyung sat up in his chair a little too fast which made his head hurt.

"Fuck" Taehyung exclaimed as he held his head in pain. This caused Jungkook to look up from his hands and to the brunette, his eyes widening.

"Oh Taehyung, you're up!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung cocked his head to the side to look at Jungkook, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Why am I in the hospital lol"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the words, his heartbeat suddenly increasing. He wasn't able to say a word.

...

...

...

...

"HA BITCH GET PRANKED!" Taehyung yelled while he began laughing vigorously. Jungkook's eyes softened but this just made him mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK TAE THAT ACTUALLY SCARED ME" Jungkook yelled while throwing a pillow he found on the floor at the older.

"Sorry hahaha it was just the perfect thing to say" Taehyung laughed while the doctor stepped into the room, looking at the two with a happy face.

"Ah Taehyung! I see you have awoken" The doctor smiled as he made his way to the brunette. Taehyung just nodded while still averting his gaze to the younger who looked better than ever.

"Well to your luck, you have suffered no severe injuries. All you have will be some cuts on your face and a temporary headache which will last for only a few days. You are lucky my friend, when you were brought here you didn't look so good so, we are glad you turned out ok." The doctor stated while he gave the male a smile before saying one last thing

"You two are free to go at any time, oh! Also 5 of your friends are waiting for you in the lobby. Jungkook here informed them about your accident so they came as soon as possible. My you have some good friends Taehyung-ah"

Taehyung smiled at the mention of his friends and how they came for him right away. He was even more happy with the fact that Jungkook stayed by his side the whole time. He felt guilty now knowing he wasn't there the whole time for the younger when he had his accident.

"Thank you sir" Taehyung thanked as he hopped out of his bed and walked over to Jungkook, giving the raven haired boy a large smile. The doctor took this as his cue to leave, feeling that the two wanted some alone time. He assumed that the two were dating by the way they looked at eachother.

"Anytime young man. By the way, you guys make a cute couple" The man said as he left the room. Taehyung and Jungkook just stood there staring at the door, and then staring back at eachother.

"Oh my god he thought we were a couple" Taehyung laughed.

"Pphht why would he think that" Jungkook laughed along. But deep inside he felt his heart crack a bit, wanting what the man said to be reality. Jungkook didn't know but the older felt the same exact way. The two stayed in silence before Taehyung spoke up.

"Lets go see the others, they've apparently been there for a while. Jin has probably stolen all the food from the cafeteria already" Taehyung chuckled while grabbing the youngers hand. Jungkook smiled while looking at their intertwined hands, not being able to control the blush that crept onto his cheeks. Taehyung was in front of the boy so Jungkook couldn't see, but Taehyung was blushing as well, but even harder.

The two made it downstairs and the first thing they saw were their 5 friends sitting on a couch talking about random shit, they haven't noticed the two yet.

"Jin you are so rude how could you steal all the food from the café" Jimin exposed as he pointed at jin's jacket, stuffed with a bunch of food.

"Sssshhh!" Jin exclaimed while holding a finger to his lips, indicating he wanted the younger to shut up. Jimin groaned while rolling his eyes.

"Fatass" Yoongi mumbled, to which everyone heard. Everyone besides Jin started laughing while jin just death stared yoongi.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!" Jin almost yelled. "Nothin'" Yoongi stated while containing his laughter. Jin grew even more mad.

"OH YOU BETTER HAVE SAID NOTHING BECAUSE IF YOU DID SAY SOMETHING IM STICKING MY WHOLE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM UP YOUR AS-"

"Hey guys!" Taehyung exclaimed, shutting Jin up. Everyone turned their attention to Taehyung and Jungkook and all their eyes averted down to the two's hands.

"Why are you guys holding hands?"

omfg sorry i literally don't know how to end a chapter😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😥😥😥😥😥😥🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴