24 hours before

You were sitting on the couch. Like usually, you were daydreaming. "Hey, (Y/N). Are you listening us?" you looked up, and saw Xavier, who snapped his fingers in front of your eyes. You were at the same aerobic class. "I'm sorry." you said, but of course he didn't mind. Xavier was crush on you. "Well, as I was saying, we'll go to the camp Redwood." Xavier smiled. "I don't know. I've so many things to do." you answered. "If you change you're mind, you're always welcome." Chet said smiling. "And if I were you, I would come." Montana blurted. "Okay, guys! I'm coming." you said, just because they would leave you alone. But it cost that you had to go to the camp Redwood, and be there the whole summer. "See you tomorrow." Xavier said smiling, when he stood up from the couch. "Yeah." you said sounding a bit depressed. They all left, except Brooke. "I think you don't wanna come with us. Am I right?" Brooke asked, when she sat next to you. "Well, I'm not sure. Nothing wrong with them or you, but I don't know." you answered. "I think I know that feeling. Sometimes I just feel...homesick." Brooke said. You were a bit surprised that she understood you. "Yeah, that's the feeling." you smiled. "But if you come, I promise you'll have a good summer." Brooke said smiling. "You promise?" you asked raising your eyebrow, when she nodded as a response. "Well, you'll see that." Brooke smiled, followed by she left.