"How I died?"

"What's so important?" I asked to Xavier, while me and Jonas walked towards him and others. "Well...everything's important, right?" he asked, sounding a bit frustrated. I could saw into his eyes that he was jealous. He was jealous, because I begun to spend time with Jonas. "Can I talk to you? In private?" I asked to Xavier, while keeping my arms crossed. "What's your problem?" I asked, sounding that I was annoyed. But I was so pissed off about his behavior. "Oh, nothing. Except you dumbed me." Xavier answered, keeping his arms crossed. "Fuck off! I never dumbed you! I can spend MY time with anyone I want!" I shouted. I could see that Xavier was much calmer. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm jealous." he said. "I know. But that doesn't mean you can be such a jerk." I answered, when he nodded. "But it's okay. I get it." I said smiling. "You do?" Xavier asked, raising his eyebrow. "Well..I'm irresistible." I smirked, obviously joking. "That's a fact." Xavier smirked, when he hugged me. "So everything's okay between us?" he asked, making sure that I forgave him. I just nodded as a response. "But don't get that jealous again, okay?" I asked, while he nodded as a response. I hugged him, followed by I went back to Jonas. "Did it went well?" he asked. "Yes. Everything's okay between us." I answered. "That's good." Jonas smiled. It was so lovely to see, how truly happy he was for me. He wasn't jealous, like Xavier. But don't get me wrong. Xavier is such a good person, although his behavior is sometimes frustrating. I smiled back and hugged him. Jonas deserves so many hugs after everything. I can't even imagine how lonely that must been for being alone all those 14 years. "Can we go back to chill?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He was saying something, but right then I felt how someone hugged me from behind. "Nope. You're not going anywhere, (Y/N)." I heard. I turned around, when I saw Chet. I looked into his eyes, waiting for answer. "We've so much to talk to! Come on!" Chet said, while he grabbed my wrist and begun to pulling me away. "See you later..." I sighted to Jonas, when he nodded. I felt so bad that how understanding he was.

Chet lead me to the cabin. He sat down to the bed, so I sat down next to him. He smiled, until his cute smile erased on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I wanna ask something, if it's okay." Chet said. He didn't even looked into my eyes, while he was speaking. "Go ahead." I said, giving him a permission. "How I died? I can't remember." Chet asked. I was speechless for a while. I didn't know where to start. "Do you remember, when me, Xavier and Trevor helped you back to the cabin?" I asked, when he nodded as a response. "Well...we were too late. Your heart didn't pumped blood anymore, when we helped you to lay down on my bed. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that we didn't get to help you." I cried, when he took me on his armpit. "It's okay. This is not your fault, or nobody's." he tried to comfort me. "I don't know if I can never forgive myself." I blurted. "You've to. Or you gonna have a long eternity here." Chet said. "Maybe so. But I've to go now. See you." I tried to smile. I stood up from the bed and went out of the cabin. I slammed that door behind me.