The loss

You opened your eyes. You didn't know how long you had laid on the ground. It was still a night. You were so confused, but you managed to stood up. You walked at the forest. You had a weird feeling, and you wanted to just cry. You had cold and empty feeling. You walked, until you saw Richard - once again. He looked at you, like he would have seen a ghost. He seemed to be so confused and kind of scared. He didn't smile at all. "I killed you." Richard said, which made you even more confused. "What's happening to me?" you asked crying, while hugging yourself. You accidentally throw up, but it wasn't vomit. It was thick blood. Richard walked towards you, but this time you were too tired of running. "Run." he whispered to your ear, but you shook your head as a response. "You would catch me anyway." you answered. "Okay then, babygirl." Richard said, when he slashed your stomach open with a knife. You didn't know, how to describe the feeling. It hurt, but in its own cruel way it felt...empty. Right when you thought the pain was over, Richard twisted your neck. You managed to let a little scream. It didn't take long, when you once again opened your eyes. You stood up. You noticed that Richard was still next to you. You didn't know what was wrong with you. You thought it was an endless nightmare. You ran away from Richard. You ran, until you continued by walking.

You walked about 10 minutes, until you heard a painful moaning. You noticed a big hole, in which bottom was Chet. There was also spikes, which was made at wood. Chet was hurt. One spike pierced his shoulder. "Chet!" you shouted, when he looked up. "(Y/N)...he-...help me." Chet whimpered. You fell carefully to the hole. "I don't know what I should do. I can't do this alone." you said crying. You felt so bad. You felt like you betrayed him. "It's okay." Chet said smiling. He stroke your cheek by his palm. "Chet, I'm sor-..." you interrupted yourself, because you heard something. You thought it was Richard, who would kill both of you now. "(Y/N)? Chet?" you looked up, when you saw Xavier and Trevor. "Help us! Chet is hurt!" you yelled, when Xavier fell carefully down to the hole. He hugged you, and then you two helped Chet out of the spike. It was painful to watch, but you managed to do it. Thankfully he was still alive. Xavier lifted Chet a little bit, when Trevor helped him to climb up. You heard someone coming. You told to Xavier to hurry up. Xavier climbed up and then helped you. Trevor and Xavier helped Chet to walk. You walked quickly behind one bush to hide. You were there for a while, but you didn't saw no one. "Damn it! Let's go." you said. "But what if there's someone?" Xavier asked. "We have been squatted here for a while already. Chet need help." you answered. "You're right." Trevor said, when he stood up. You continued walking towards to the cabin. "Where have you been by the way?" Xavier asked to you. "Wandering in the forest. It was horrible." you answered. "What do you mean by that?" Xavier asked, sounding worried. "The same man who tried to kill Brooke...he attacked on me, again. He stabbed me with a knife." you answered, when Trevor looked at you for a while. "Then where your wounds are?" he asked, when you touched your neck and stomach. You didn't have even a single wound. The wound on your waist was gone, too. "Weird..." you blurted. The rest of the way to the cabin, you walked quickly, because Chet's  situation worsened. You opened the door for them. Trevor and Xavier helped Chet to your bed. "(Y/N)..." Chet said by his last breath. "No!" you screamed, when Xavier took you to his armpit. "I'm so sorry." Xavier said, while hugging you. Maybe it's hard to believe, but you and Chet were good friends. Or you were before one arguing. But at that night, you could see that Chet still cared about you - no matter what. You wanted to him back and say that you're sorry for everything. You just wanted to tell him that you still loved him as a friend. You couldn't do anything else than cry and hug Xavier. You pressed your head against Brooke's pillow. "Xavier. I'll go to pick up Margaret, so...could you pick up Bertie?" Trevor asked. "I don't wanna leave (Y/N) alone." Xavier said. "It's okay. I'll be okay." you said, trying to smile. Xavier kissed you on your forehead, followed by they left.