Waking up

You woke up. You had accidentally fallen asleep. "Heck." you blurted, when you quickly looked at the clock. It was 7 pm. You focused your gaze back to the guy. You noticed a identity card, which was hanging on his neck. "Jonas Shevoore." you said, while looking at him. "Oh, you're the formerly counselor?" you asked, but of course you didn't get any response. You were saying something to yourself, but right then he started waking up. Right away, he looked at you. "Who are you? Where am I?" Jonas asked. "I'm (Y/N). You're at the camp Redwood." you answered. "What? No! No, no, no...you have to leave!" Jonas almost yelled. "Why?" you asked. You felt how hard your heart was beating. Your hands started sweating. "Something terrible is going to happen. I can feel that." Jonas answered. You noticed a couple tears flowing from his eyes. "Hey, it's okay. You should get some rest." you smiled, trying to calm him down. "Please! You have to believe me!" Jonas almost shouted. "Is there a problem?" you both looked at the door. You saw Brooke. "Everything is okay." you answered with a cute smile. "(Y/N), you should come to hang out with us." Brooke said, when you nodded as a response. "If you need anything, I'll come." you smiled, while looking at Jonas. He nodded as a response, and then he closed his eyes.

"Hello there." Xavier said smiling, when he saw you and Brooke coming. "You did get enough of him?" Chet asked with a cute smile. "Oh, shut up." you blurted, when you sat down next to Xavier. "So, did he woke up?" Ray asked, when you nodded as a response. "His name is by the way Jonas. He was the formerly counselor back to the 70s." you said. "The 70s? You're sure? Because he looks so...young." Montana asked, while you nodded. "Yes, I'm sure. I saw his identity card." you answered. "Huh...weird." Brooke blurted. "Well, now I think about that...his clothing is...from the 70s." Xavier said. "Yeah, I thought about that, when I saw him for the very first time." you said. "Please. Stop talking about him! We should've some fun!" Chet interrupted you. "And who started that conversation about him? Yeah, you." Montana blurted with her annoyed voice. "Okay, okay! Stop fighting, guys." you smiled. "I agree with you." Xavier said, when he took you to his armpit.