Camp Redwood

The very next thing: you were at the camp Redwood with others. You quickly ran out of the van. "We need help!" you shouted, when you saw two women. "I'm Margaret Booth. You're the counselors?" she asked, when Xavier and Chet carried that guy out of the van. "Yes, we're." you answered. "And we need help. Or actually he need help." you added, while pointing the guy. "What happened?" the other woman asked. You could see the nametag on her T-shirt - Nurse Rita. "You're the nurse?" you asked, when she nodded as a response. "We were co-..." you tried to tell the truth, but of course Xavier interrupted you. "We saw him lying on the ground. We couldn't just left him." Xavier said. You were a bit annoyed, but you didn't say anything. You didn't want to ruin everything. Especially when you just arrived at the camp. "You did the right thing." Rita said. She walked close to the guy, and looked him for a while. "He's dehydrated. I'll take him to the nurse cabin. Follow me." Rita said, when you and Xavier looked into each others eyes. You shrugged your shoulders, and started to follow Rita, Chet and Xavier behind you.
You walked in the nurse cabin. Chet and Xavier set him to lay on the bed. "I've work to do. Who wanna stay and look after him?" Rita asked, while looking at you and the boys. You looked up to Chet and Xavier, but they both looked like they don't want to be volunteered. "I can." you smiled. You didn't want to be childish or rude. "What's your name?" Rita asked, when you gave her the answer. "Well, thank you, (Y/N)." Rita smiled, followed by she left. "Why we've to look after him in the first place?" Chet asked with his "I'm annoyed at the moment" -voice. "Because he's unconscious, genius." you answered. You were a little bit annoyed at how childish they both were. "Well, have a good time." Chet said, when he left. "He's a jerk. Don't care about him." Xavier said. "Yeah, I know that." you answered, when you sat down on the chair next to the guy. "You should go with others." you said. He tried to say something, but then he left. You were relieved, because at that moment you were tired of Chet and Xavier.