The body

before you begun to read this chapter - I have changed the story perspective. Before it was "you" but now it's "I", because it's easier to write (for me at least). Enjoy!

*30 minutes later*
I begun to be worried about where the others were. I stood up from the bed. I took a deep breath, followed by I left. I walked the first 10 meters, when I begun to hear the bushes rustling. I was a bit scared, so the rest of the path to the kitchen, I ran. I ran as quick as possible. I was so relieved to see the kitchen. I'm so glad that I have been there before, so it was easy to find. "Bertie! Xavier!" I called out them, but I didn't get any response. "Hey!" I yelled once again. "(Y/N)!" I heard a painful scream. It was Xavier. "Xavier!" I yelled, while following where I heard the voice. "Help me!" Xavier screamed once again. I ran through the lunch room to the kitchen. I looked around, until I saw Xavier, who was in the oven. I was shocked, but I opened the oven door quickly. I grabbed him by his arm, and pulled him out of there. He fell down to the cold stone floor. I sat down next to him. I hugged for a while. "Thank you. You saved my life." Xavier said whimpering. I could hear by his voice, how difficult it was for him to breathe. It hurt to watch his burned skin. "How did you end up there?" I asked. "Mr. Jingles-...he..." Xavier tried to tell. "I get it. Don't stress yourself too much, okay?" I asked, when he nodded. I helped him stood up, and then we walked back to the cabin. I didn't even care where Trevor was. I wanted to take Xavier back to the cabin, where he would be safe. I opened the door, and helped him lie on the bed. Xavier looked into my eyes for a while, until he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back. I loved him only as a friend. "I think you should rest now." I said, while stroking his hair. He closed his eyes. I tore a piece of my shirt, and irrigate it by a cold water. I put the cool piece of shirt on his forehead. I sat down next to him. I looked at him for a while, until I felt a touch on my shoulder. I looked behind and saw Chet. I stood up from the bed quickly. I looked at my own bed, where I saw Chet's lifeless body. I looked back Chet. I was shocked and scared about what I saw. "Chet?" I said, when he hugged me. "Is this some stupid prank?" I asked. I felt how tears flowed from my eyes. "(Y/N)...I'm dead." Chet answered. I wanted to scream, but I didn't want that Chet would think that he's a monster. He was still my best friend after everything. "I'm sorry..." I said, when I sat down next to Xavier. "Don't be. It's not your fault." Chet answered. We talked for a while, until Brooke and Montana came back to the cabin. Brooke told that Rita was drugged her. She almost died, but thankfully she survived. I hugged Brooke a long and tightly. Brooke saw Xavier and asked what happened to him, when I told everything. We were at the cabin. Brooke looked out of the window. She said that she saw Ray. Brooke went after her, although we tried to stop her. It would have been much safer, if we would have stick together. Of course she didn't listen to us. I talked with Montana and Chet, until Xavier woke up. "Chet? You should be dead?" Xavier said, sounding a bit confused. "It's okay. We'll tell you everything, but not yet." I answered smiling. "What the hell happened to Chet?!" Montana asked, when she realized his body laying on the bed. I didn't get to answer anything, when Rita came back to the cabin. "It's all my fault! I helped Mr. Jingles to escape!" Rita confessed. "You did what?!" Xavier asked, when he stood up from the bed. "I almost died!" he yelled, when he took an axe from the floor. "Run." I said lip syncing. She opened the door and ran off as quick as possible. I tried to stop Xavier, but he didn't listen to me. It wouldn't be good thing, if he would ran after Rita. He was too weak. I ran after him. I ran, until I realized that I was lost of them. I thought go back, until I saw Xavier. I ran towards him. "Hey, Xavier!" I said, when I touched his arm. He turned around quickly, and accidentally hit me by the axe. "(Y/N)!" Xavier said, when he realized that it was me. He threw the axe, and hugged me tightly. "Damn it! I'm so sorry!" Xavier apologized. "It's okay. I think I'll survive." I answered smirking, when we begun to walk. We walked for a while, until I stopped. "(Y/N), is everything okay?" Xavier asked. "I don't feel good. I don't know what's wrong with me. After Richard stabbed me...it feels like I'm dying. I'm not sure if I'm alive or not-..." I told, when Xavier hugged me. "I wish I could help you." Xavier said. I smiled as a response.

We walked a couple meters, until Xavier stumbled. "Are you okay?" I asked, when he nodded as a "yes". Xavier stood up, when we looked at where he had stumbled. He was stumbled into my body. I couldn't stop crying. I felt cold and empty once again. "How this is possible?!" Xavier asked. I could hear the fear in his voice. "I'm dead! I'm dead as a stone and so is Chet!" I answered, raising my voice. "Ah...I'm sorry." Xavier said. "I get it. I'm confused too. I totally understand if you wanna go without me." I said, trying to calm myself down. "I wouldn't never leave you. I still love you." Xavier smiled, which made a cute smile on my face, too. We begun to walk again. We walked, until we stopped once again. I saw Mr. Jingles and Margaret. They spoke about something, until Mr. Jingles tried to strangle Margaret. Xavier saw a crossbow and arrows on the ground. We were at the archery range. He took those and shot Mr. Jingles with arrows. Mr. Jingles fell down to the ground. Xavier ran towards Margaret. He tried to help her, but she killed Xavier. Margaret stabbed him in the chest. I left as quiet as possible. I walked back to the forest, when I saw Richard. I only felt anger. At that moment, I didn't feel anything else than anger. I attacked on him. I bunched him in his face. "You killed me! I'm dead because of you! I'm fuckin' dead!" I yelled. I could have killed him, but he managed to stop me. Richard was so much stronger than me. "And I can kill you again." Richard said laughing. "You can kill me so many times as you want, but you'll never get rid of me." I answered, when I bunch him in his neck. Richard took a knife from his pocket. He was stabbing it in my chest, but Jonas helped me once again. "Come on!" he said. I grabbed him by his hand, and then we ran off. When we were far enough away from Richard, I could finally take a breath. "Thank you." I smiled, when I kissed him on his cheek. "So...you're dead?" Jonas asked, when I nodded. I could see that he was blushed because of a kiss. "You're too, huh?" I asked. "I think I've been dead for...fourteen years. I feel so lonely." Jonas answered, when I grabbed him by his hand. "You're not alone anymore." I said smiling, when Jonas smiled cutely as a response.