Imaginary or real?

*20 minutes later, at the cabin*
You had found your way to the cabin. You could hear outside of the cabin, how the others laughed and kept fun. It made a cute smile on your face. You opened the door and stepped inside. Brooke looked to the door, when she saw that you are back. She came to you and hugged you. "I'm so glad you're okay." Brooke said smiling. "What would've even happened to me?" you asked smirking. Brooke just shrugged her shoulders as a response. "Welp, maybe there's some wild animals, perhaps beasts, like...squirrels." you joked, when Brooke chuckled. "Hey, (Y/N)!" Montana said, when she walked closer to you. "I'm sorry about earlier. It was childish." You could see how sorry she truly was. She really regretted what she had said to you. "It was rude." you said. "Yeah, I know..." Montana answered. "But I forgive you. This would be a long summer, if we'd just arguing." you said smiling, when she hugged you. "Thanks." she answered smiling, followed by you went to sit on the couch. "And who are you?" you asked some man, who was sitting on the other couch. "Trevor. I'm activities director." he answered. "I'm (Y/N)." you introduced yourself. He was saying something, but right then you heard a painful scream. You looked to your left side and saw Ray, who was looking at his hand. "What the hell?" Chet asked. "I need bandages!" Ray said almost shouting, while looking at Rita. "You know where the bandages are." Rita said quickly. "Nice." Ray blurted, sounding frustrating. He slammed the door behind him. "I'll go after him." Brooke said, when she stood up from the couch. "Be careful!" you shouted after her. She made a cute smile and nodded as a response, when she left. You were sitting on the couch, speaking with others about 15 minutes, when you started to be worried about where Brooke and Ray would be. You were afraid that they were lost. You stood up from the couch. "Hey, where are you going?" Xavier asked, when you were opening the door. "I'm going to check where the two are." you answered smiling. "Don't be away for too long." Xavier said smiling. You nodded as a response, and opened the door. You were a little bit creeped out for being outside in the dark. At least there was some light poles, which were lighting the paths. But it didn't helped that much, because you were still next to the dark forest. "Brooke! Ray!" you shouted. "Brooke!" you shouted again, but this time even louder. You walked for a while, until you heard run steps. You were as quiet as possible. You stood still, until someone stumbled into your feets. It was Brooke. "(Y/N)? Come on! Quickly!" Brooke said, sounding like she had seen a ghost. She grabbed your wrist, when she started to run. You ran after her till the cabin. She let you go, when you were inside. You looked into Brooke's eyes, not saying a word. She was shaking and covered in mud. "Where did you go?" Ray asked, who was sitting on the couch. "Where have you been rolled?" Chet asked laughing. "It doesn't matter now." you said to the others. "Brooke. Can you tell what happened?" you asked. "I was chased! Someone tried to kill me!" Brooke answered. She was clearly upset. You were speechless, so you just to hug her. "Who tried to kill you?" Trevor asked. "I don't know, but...it killed Jonas." Brooke answered. No one didn't believed her, except you. Or at least you tried to. "Can you take us there?" you asked, when she nodded as a response.You walked to the Rita's cabin, which wasn't far away.  Trevor and Chet went first. Brooke told that Jonas was hanging in the door. They didn't see anything, although they search the whole cabin. There wasn't any proves about a murder. There wasn't even a single drop of the blood. You were leaving, but right then you all saw someone standing front of the door. You all just stared at that person. "What are you doing here?" It was Margaret. "What happened to you? You know what, I don't care. Just take a shower!" she said, while looking at Brooke. You all looked into each others eyes, when others burst into laugh. Everyone else, except you and Brooke. You didn't want to laugh with others, because Brooke was still upset. Everyone went back to the cabin. You were leaving too. "Hey, (Y/N)." you stopped walking. You turned around and looked into Brooke's eyes. "Can you come with me? I don't wanna be alone." Brooke asked. "Of course." you answered smiling, followed by you two left. You walked straight path to the shower place. "Thank you for coming." Brooke said. "I wouldn't wanna be alone neither." you answered. "Others doesn't believe me, but...do you?" Brooke asked, when you thought about the answer for a while. "I believe you. I can't see any reasons why would you lie." you answered, when Brooke turned off the shower. You waited for a while, when she finally was ready and came to you. "Thank you." Brooke smiled, when she hugged you. You hugged her back. "Welp...should we go back to the cabin?" you asked, when Brooke nodded as a response. You two tried to stay as calm as possible, when you were walking at the forest path. It went well at first, but the rest of the way you had to run. Every forest sounds sounded a bit scary.