A drama and sandwich

"Hey, let's do some fun." Montana said after 30 minutes of sitting by the campfire. "Like what?" Chet asked. "Drink? Oh wait...I forgot that some of us are afraid of." Montana said laughing, meaning you and Brooke. You knew she was joking, but it was tasteless to her. You rolled your eyes, followed by you left. "Hey, (Y/N)! Wait!" Xavier shouted after you, but you were so pissed off that you totally ignored him. You walked, until you felt that someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around immediately. Of course it was Xavier. What a gentle touch. "I'm sorry for her behalf." Xavier said. "Don't be." you said, sounding a little bit pissed off. "Maybe you shouldn't be alone. Especially when it's dark." he said. You tried to hide your smile. "Why? We're middle of the woods." you said chuckling. He didn't respond anything. He just looked into your eyes. "Hey?" you asked, while snapping your fingers. "When you were babysitting...him...uh, Rita told us some crazy shit!" Xavier answered. He told you about Mr. Jingles, who was a serial killer. You have heard that story a multiple times, but you haven't never ever believed that story. Somehow you believe that Mr. Jingles is actually innocent. "Yeah right..." you blurted after everything what you had heard. "Well..don't blame me, when you die." Xavier said, which made you almost laugh. "Listen to yourself! He's locked up, so...he can't be here!" you almost yelled. "I just wanna be alone." you added, followed by you left. You walked in the woods. You were almost lost, but glad you saw a cabin. You saw a light shining from the windows. You knocked on the door. You decided just open the door and step inside. You heard a music, which was coming from the lunchroom. "Who are you?" you asked, while looking at one woman who was sitting on the chair. "Bertie. I'm the cook." she said, when you sat opposite her. "And you were?" Bertie asked. "I'm (Y/N)." you answered with a cute smile. "I listened this song a few years ago. 'Is love so fragile and the heart so hollow? Shatter with words impossible to follow.' It's a good song." you said, while sinning. "It is, but twenty years and nobody doesn't remember this song." Bertie said. "Maybe you're right." you blurted. "Well, are you hungry?" Bertie asked. "Maybe a little bit." you said, when she stood up from the chair. Bertie made you a sandwich, which was nice to her. You talked for a while, until you realized how much the clock was. You wanted to go back to the cabin. You didn't want that everyone would be worried about you. Or maybe not everyone, but at least some of them.