The morning dawn

I had been wandering at the forest, until we were so close to the cabin. I looked into Jonas' eyes and smiled. He smiled back, which was cute. I was saying something, until I blacked out. I felt something heavy against my head. The last words I heard; "You must be out of the way." I recognized the voice. It belonged to Richard. The next time I woke up, the Sun was shining so brightly. It was morning. I stood up carefully. I didn't saw Jonas on anywhere. He was gone. I walked out of the forest. I walked back to the parking lot, where I saw ambulances and police cars. I walked closer, when I saw Brooke who was sitting in the police car. "Hey! Are you okay?" I looked to my left side, when I saw a policeman. "I'm dead..." I answered, when I went off. I saw Ray, so I walked towards him. "Where have you been?" I asked. "I-...I don't know what's happening to me. I was outside, until-...everything is black." Ray answered. "Congratulations! You're dead." I said, when he looked at me with his confused face. "What do you mean by that?" Ray asked. "You're dead and so am I. Richard killed me." I answered. "Who else's are dead?" Ray asked. "Well...at least me." I turned around, when I saw Xavier. "And so are Chet and Jonas." I answered. "Jonas?" Xavier asked. "Yeah, Jonas. That guy we accidentally hit by the van twenty-four hours ago." I answered. "Damn it! Did I kill him?" Xavier asked, while I laughed. "Jonas died fourteen years ago." I said. We talked for a while, until Montana came to us. "So, who killed you?" Ray asked to Montana. "That bitch! Brooke!" Montana yelled, sounding angry. "Congratulations." I blurted, followed by I walked off. I sat down on a stone to think about everything. It was hard to believe that I'm dead. It felt so weird. "Hi." I looked up and saw Jonas, who sat down next to me. "Oh, hi." I answered smiling. "I hope my company is good enough." he said. "I don't doubt it. Or else, we've a long time here." I said chuckling, when I hugged him. I was a little crush on him. "Welp...at least I can hang out with you forever." I said smiling. Jonas looked at me for a while, biting his lower lip. It was almost imperceptible. "Same. Finally I've someone to talk to. Or spend time to. I'm not alone anymore at this hellhole." Jonas said smiling. "Hey lovebirds! Come with us." Xavier shouted, so we could hear him. We looked into each others eyes. I could see how frustrated Jonas was, but so was I. I stood up and went to check what was on his mind.

sorry, this chapter is a little bit shorter than the last chapter!