Is he alive?

*16 hours later*
You were ready to go. You packed all your things, what would be needed. You did make sure that you locked the door. It was relieved to know that it was locked. You walked only a mile, when you saw Xavier's van. You jumped in, and went sitting with others. "You still regret it?" Brooke asked with a cute smile. "Not at all." you smiled back. "Good, because you've to look at my beautiful face all summer long." Xavier said, while looking at you in the car interior mirror. You looked at him back, noticing that he winked. You just chuckled a bit. He was very cute. You looked at Brooke - again. You noticed that she didn't smile. She seemed to be unhappy. "Are you okay, Brooke?" you asked, when she looked into your eyes. "What did you say?" she asked. "I asked, if you're okay." you replied. "Yeah, I'm okay." Brooke answered smiling, but you noticed that she wasn't okay. You didn't want to ask anything anymore, because you didn't want to "bother" her. "Are we soon there?" Montana asked. You could hear how bored she was. "Soon." Ray answered. "How do you know that?" you asked. "Well, we just passed that "camp Redwood" sign." Ray answered, when you literally facepalmed. You felt so dumb. "It's okay, (Y/N). Ray is just...a nerd." Xavier tried to comfort you, although you never needed comforting, because it wasn't that big deal. "A nerd?! Who are you calling a nerd?!" Ray asked almost shouting. You could hear how annoyed he was. "Yeah, well-..." Xavier interrupted his sentence, because something or someone hit his van. "Did you guys see that?!" Xavier asked with shivering voice. You could hear, and see how scared he was. "You guys should wait right here." Chet said to you, Brooke and Montana. You were saying something, but right then Chet and Ray left the van. "Is he breathing?! Is he even alive?!" you could hear Xavier asking to Chet and Ray. "What is going on?" you asked, raising your voice a bit that they could hear you. "Nothing!" Chet answered quickly, raising his voice. "Yeah, we can see that it's "nothing". You're such a bad liar, dumbass!" Montana said, when she stood up. "Okay. Come to help us." Ray said. He sounded so calm, but he can handle every situation. He can keep a cool head. Ray didn't have to say that twice, when Montana and Brooke were there already. "Hey, guys?" you tried to ask. "Stay here! We're coming!" Brooke said quickly. "Well, that wasn't what I was saying..." you whispered that only you could hear what you said. You thought to stood up, but right then they came back with some guy. They set him to lay next to you. His head was on your thighs. You just stared at him. What really got your interest, was his 70s style clothing. "Who are you?" you whispered that others couldn't actually hear you.