Analyze

Quirkless. Thats what everyone thought Izuku Midoriya was. A quirkless nobody who would grow up, get a normal job, and die young. Izuku doesn't blame them for treating him terribly, it's just human nature. They treat people that are different, well differently. Izuku wasn't really quirkless, of course. Most people who were told they were quirkless truly weren't. Their quirk was usually stolen without them knowing or they never got into a situation where their quirk awakened. Izuku was born with a quirk, and a good one too. It was called Analyze. It allowed him to find out everything about a person just by glancing at them. It also helped him notice body movements that would usually go unnoticed. None of Izuku's classmates knew this, however.
You might be wondering, who in their right mind would tell people they were quirkless if they really weren't? Well Izuku wasn't a normal child. A normal child wouldn't know all the things Izuku knew, they wouldn't know what it's truly like to suffer, or to feel true hatred. Izuku was smart maybe too smart for his own good. Most people had heard of a late bloomer, whenever a child receives their quirk after four years old, but most haven't heard of an early bloomer, someone who got their quirk before 4 years old. A late bloomer wasn't very uncommon, but an early bloomer was extremely rare. Izuku was an early bloomer. He gained his quirk on his 2nd birthday. After 2 years of experience with his quirk he decided to do a social experiment, to find out how people would react to a quirkless child. He knew they were outcasts, but wanted to know what it felt like, so whenever he went to the quirk doctor at age 4 he purposely failed his quirk test, making everyone think he was quirkless. What Izuku didn't know was that this would change everyone, and would eventually kill the one person he truly loved.

•Izuku POV•
The experiment is going very well. Well not really, seeing as I lost my best friend and my dad abuses me, but I've got a lot of information, so it's okay.
     Some really weird things have been happening, like I would be eating in my room and the metal spoon or fork would start bending. I don't know why it's happening, which makes it frustrating. Whenever you have a quirk like mine you get used to knowing everything, about everyone. My quirk doesn't work on myself, since I don't really know why it's happening. It's not really a big deal though.

7 years later( sorry this is such a huge time skip)
     Izuku POV
   School is honestly just annoying now. I had fun in my elementary years, not the bullying, but being able to know what everyone is thinking. At the beginning of my elementary years I would just analyze the teachers minds and know all of the material for the whole year. That and most of the things were very easy, seeing as most of the kids in my classes were dumbasses.
   Whenever I get to school Kacchan and his lackeys bully me. They also just bother me the whole day, which is very annoying. My social experiment is giving me lots of information. Most days are the same. I get beaten at home by my dad, who also beats my mom, which really infuriated me. Then I go to school, get bullied all day, learn nothing, go home, and get beaten. Then the days usually repeats.
     One thing I don't understand is why everyone is scared of kacchan. I mean he's not very strong, or maybe that's just because I'm just used to it. Oh here he comes now.

Kacchan stalked over to me, doing this weird thing with his feet that kind of made him look like a T-Rex. " Hey Kacchan, why are you walking like a T-Rex?"I asked. I probably shouldn't say exactly what I'm thinking, but he needs to know before he embarrasses himself more. He looked really angry after that. " HAH?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SHITTY DEKU?!"  " Kacchan could you keep it down? You're being too loud." " You wanna fucking go shitty Deku?! You can't fucking tell my what to fucking do!"   He screamed. " Okay Kacchan. Whatever." I said walking away. I noticed that his face was a little pink whenever he saw me, maybe he's sick.
     I heard footsteps beside me and looked to see Kacchan walking next to me. He looked oddly calm. I noted the growing blush on his cheeks. " Kacchan?" I questioned. " What?" " Are you okay? You're acting odd." " IM FUCKING FINE AND IM NOT FUCKING ACTING WEIRD YOU'RE JUST BEING A DUMBASS!" "Are you sure Kacchan?" I asked getting closer to him. " Your face is getting red, and you are acting weird..." Whenever I stepped closer to him he started to get even redder. " F-Fuck, back up deku.." Now I knew something was off because he wasn't screaming and he started stuttering.
     Maybe he's sick, or he's just out of breath. But why would be out of breath? Probably because he was just in gym.... Before I knew it Kacchan had grabbed me and put my back against the lockers. He was being surprisingly gentle. I reached my hand up to his forehead, which was kinda hard seeing as I'm so short. "Hmmmmm... Kacchan it doesn't seem like you have a fever..." "S-Shitty Deku...." Kacchan then started to get really close. "How are you doing this to me...?" " Kacchan wha-" My words were cut off as he put his lips on mine. What is Kacchan even doing? Why is he kissing me? This makes no sense. Before I even realized it he pulled away had ran down the hall...... Well that was weird.
     I had to make one more stop before going home. After a few minutes of walking I saw the building that said 'Spirits and such consultation office'. I went in and saw my master, Reigen  Arataka. He is the man who has been training me to use my other quirk, that I call Psycho. Master Reigen told me people who have powers like mine are called Psychos, although it is quite weird.
     (I'm sorry if I get anything wrong I've only watched the first season of Mob Psycho 100 and I don't know that much.)
Master Reigen also likes to be called "Greatest Psychic of the 21st Century", but I think he just needs somebody to make him feel better. Master has always told me to only use my psychic powers when I need to, and never to use it against others unless necessary.
     Master and I trained for a while before I finally got the courage to ask him. " Master?" 
" Yes Izuku?" He replied while taking a sip of his coffee. " What does it mean if somebody kisses another person?" I thought a bit before adding, "on the lips." Master looked so surprised after that question that he spit out his coffee on the papers he was reading.        " u-uuh Why did somebody kiss you? Are you okay? Who was it?" " Calm down master. Yes somebody did. Yes I'm fine. And I'm not saying who it was. You never answered, what does it mean?" Master looked very nervous and I could see beads of sweat forming on his forehead. " A-ah w-well you see..." he looked conflicted, " If somebody kisses you, then it usually means they have some form of attraction toward you.." " Ah I see now.." " W-well um it's getting kind of late you should get back home!" " Alright Master. Thank you." I said bowing towards him. " You're welcome Izuku" he replied giving me a kind smile.

Oh my god oh my god djbzdjzjavssjskhssijs
This is probably so bad. I'm so sorry