🐱Cat Videos🐱

Izuku's POV
     After the first week it was suggested that we all move into dorms. Nezu had been thinking about the safety of the students, so it's most likely because a villain tried to attack a UA student off campus. 'Geez, school just started a few weeks ago....'
     Anyways we're supposed to move into them on Tuesday, so they gave us Monday and Tuesday off to get prepared. "I could really go for some coffee jelly right about now.." I thought aloud, "No! I haven't even started to pack up..... but there aren't many things to pack up anyways, sooooo..." I said heading towards the door.
     I was on my way down the stairs when I remembered, 'Wait a second, I don't even need to walk.......What am I doing!'
    I quickly teleported to the store and back. Before I left however, I slipped the money into the cash register. I slowly ate the coffee jelly, savoring the taste.
     Once I finished I threw the plastic cup away and got to work. I used telekinesis to fold the blankets and stuffed them into a box. A few of the boxes were filled with books, so I'm glad I can teleport.
     After about half an hour I looked around and noticed my apartment was almost empty. 'Hmm, should I just continue renting the apartment.....? I guess I will, I might need it in the future.' I though, before picking up a few boxes and teleporting to the common room.
     I didn't teleport straight to my room, since I can't teleport that far in one go. I continued to do that until all of my boxes were in the common room. I was just about to take them up to my room, but Uraraka came up to me.
     "Hey,Izuku! Could you help me carry my boxes up to my room?"
     "Sure, but couldn't you just use your quirk?" I replied.
     "Um, w-well y-yeah I could but....... b-but my stomach isn't feeling that good!" She exclaimed waving her hands infront of her now reddening face.
     "Oh, okay." I said and picked up a few boxes.
     " So Uraraka,who's your favorite hero?"
    "Mines either Thirteen or Gunhead, They're so cool!" She replied enthusiastically.
     " Really!? I love them! My favorite is Eraserhead, he's so cool! I know he kinda looks like a hobo, but he has a great heart! Also, he loves cats, which is always a plus. Most people don't know who he is though,since he's an underground hero. His quirk is so cool too, butIwonderifsomeonecopiedhisquirktheycoulderasehis.....Hisonlyweaknessiswhenhe'sgoingupagainstmutationquirks,butotherthanthathe'soneofthestrongesthero's.Notonlydoeshehavecontroloverhisquirk,he'strainedinpsysicalcombat,whichwouldbeusefullifhelosthisquirkorhiseyesstartedtobotherhim.."
(     " Really!? I love them! My favorite is Eraserhead, he's so cool! I know he kinda looks like a hobo, but he has a great heart! Also, he loves cats, which is always a plus. Most people don't know who he is though,since he's an underground hero. His quirk is so cool too, but I wonder if someone copied his quirk they could erase his..... His only weakness is when he's going up against mutation quirks, but other than that he's one of the strongest hero's. Not only does he have control over his quirk, he's trained in non quirk fighting, which would be useful if he lost his quirk or his eyes started to bother him....".)
     At this point we were at Uraraka's dorm, so I opened the door for her and plopped the boxes on the floor. "Well, I'll see you later Uraraka!" I said and went down stairs.
When the elevator door opened I was met by Kacchan. "Deku! Help me move these fucking boxes!" He yelled.
"Okay Kacchan, whatever you say..."
( This reminded me of when on Animal crossing Pocket camp Filbert had asked me to buy him an airplane that costed 10,000 bells, and I was like, "Fuck off Filbert!" And then a few minutes later Curt has asked me to buy he this super ugly samurai suit and I said, "Okay Kurt, i'll do anything you say..." 😂)
After I finished helping Kacchan he insisted on carrying my boxes, even though I could just teleport them up.
     Once we got to the door I opened it and stacked the boxes on the floor. Kacchan came in behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Kacchan, why do you always do that?" I asked.
"Because I want to, nerd." He replied sticking his face in the crook of my neck. Before I knew it we were on the bed. Kacchan was laying down on the left side of me. I flipped over and cuddled into his chest.
After what felt like a few minutes I was woken up by the door slowly opening. "Todoroki-kun?" I whispered.
He came closer to the bed and said, "Izuku, can I sleep with you?" I nodded and he pulled back the covers. He slid in (😏) and wrapped his arms around my waist. He must not have noticed Kacchan, since he didn't get all mad.
I was awoken a second time by yelling. "What's going on..?" I asked groggily.
"Deku, this creep snuck into your room while you were asleep!!" Kacchan yelled.
"Kacchan calm down. I told Todoroki he could sleep with me." I said.
"Yeah, and he'd probably want to sleep with me more than you anyway." Todoroki said smugly.
Katsuki's POV
Who does this bastard think he is, trying to take my Deku!!? I'll kill him!
"Kacchan, calm down. You always make that face when you're angry...." Deku said, which snapped me out of my thoughts about murdering half n half.
I walked towards him and grabbed his hand, before smirking at Icy Hot. The bastard glared at me, before turning around and walking out the door. "Heh, coward." I laughed.
"Kacchan!" Deku whined, "you shouldn't be so mean to Todoroki-kun..."
"C'mon nerd lets go downstairs.." I said. We walked to the elevator and waited until the doors opened.
Ojiro's POV
Tokoyami and I were walking to the elevator when we saw Bakugou and Izuku standing together. When we got closer Bakugou turned around and glared at us. "Go to another elevator losers." He said.
     "There isn't another elevator, Bakugou." Tokoyami replied.
     "Well then wait for the next one, Deku and I are going on this on."
     "Kacchan.... Shush, don't be mean, they're your classmates......" Izuku whined, stocking his bottom lip out.
     "Tch, whatever..." When the doors opened we piled in. After a minute or two we realized that it wasn't moving.
     "I don't think the elevator is moving." I finally said.
     "Don't say shit like that, you're gonna scare the nerd."
     "No, he's right. The elevator stopped, but it should be fine. All we have to do is press the emergency button." Tokoyami explained, which calmed Izuku down.  
     Bakugou, who was closest to the button pressed it.  "huh, it's not working...." he said, dumbfounded.
I felt something small and warm grab my tail and my face got hot. I turned around and saw Izuku hugging my tail tightly. "U-uhh um Izuku, w-what are you doing...?" I stuttered out.
"Ojiro-San, I'm scared...." Izuku said.
"Dont worry Izuku, we'll be fine.." Tokoyami said, opening his arms. Izuku went towards him and ducked into his cloak.
     We sat there for a little bit, before the elevator started to creak. The lights blinked and the elevator fell.
Izuku's POV
     If the elevator hits the ground we'll all die! What do I do! what do I do!
73%
76%
Just then my precognition kicked in. It isn't something I can control, it just happens randomly. I saw the elevator rapidly falling, but my eyes started glowing and the elevator stopped. I looked through the walls and saw the metal around the elevator twisting and turning. 'Of course!' I thought.
First I need to get Kacchan, Ojiro-San, and Tokoyami-San our of the elevator. I teleported all three of them outside of UA. I tried to bring myself, but my quirk does have limits. In high stress situations it's hard to use my quirk a lot.
Once they were out, I focused. I pictured the metal in the elevator shaft forming into medium size studs on the wall. This successfully slowed the elevator down a little, but it would still hurt quite a bit if I hit the ground.
Now that it had a little less momentum I could use telekinesis. I made the elevator slow down and eventually float. I forced the closest door open and made the elevator float up to it.
I hopped out and dusted myself off.
'Wow, today's been quite eventful, and it's not even 9 o'clock yet.' I thought.
Time skip: Later that night
I woke up in my dorm at around 2:00 AM. I stumbled out into the silent hallway. After a few minutes of walking I wound up on the 3rd floor. I looked around until a door caught my eye. On it there was a gold plated name tag labeled: Hitoshi Shinsou.
'I wonder of he's asleep? I know he has insomnia, so I wouldn't want to wake him up...' I thought. Instead of potentially waking him up, I used clairvoyance. He was awake and watching a video on his phone, so I knocked on the door.
After a few seconds of shuffling, the door opened and revealed a tired Shinsou. "Izuku? What're you doing here?" He questioned, his words slurring together.
"Can I sleep with you Shinsou?" I asked. Although it was dark, I could still see that his face had gotten a bit red. I wonder why....?
He invited me in and we both got into the bed together. "What were you watching, Shinsou-Kun?"I asked.
"Oh um.." He hesitated, "I was watching cat videos, do you want to watch some with me?" I shook my head yes and snuggled closer to him. He propped his phone on the covers and turned on a video of a cat playing with a dog. I had my head on his chest, so I could hear his heartbeat thumping quickly.
After a few minutes, I noticed his heartbeat had slowed down to a normal pace. So, I lifted my head to check if he was asleep. I paused the video and set his phone on the bedside table.
I laid my head back on his chest and fell asleep.
————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This was supposed to be about the USJ, but I got sidetracked and this is what I wrote instead. Thank you for being patient with me!😊
If you were wanting to know how my mental health is doing, I don't know why you would, but, whatever.. Usually in a month I have one really good day, where I'm inspired to do things and I'm happy, and then the next day it's the worst day of the month. I usually don't feel that much, and I just don't have any motivation.
That happened in late August, and I was expecting it to take a while for it to happen again, but instead a week later I had one of the really bad days. There was no good day before it. After that, I had 2 more really bad days, so after that every time I was having trouble I just thought about how much easier everything would be if I killed myself.
It went kinda back to normal after that, except normal was just me feeling pretty bad everyday, and constantly thinking of killing myself. Another thing that happened is that I convinced myself that one of the only reasons I'm keeping myself alive would be better off without me. I'd be supprised if I make it past this year. So, that's cool...😐
Oh, I almost forgot. On Friday I was on a Microsoft Teams meeting, but only 5 people were in it, and my teacher asked me if I was having a good day. I said yes, and was freaking out that she had asked me something. After a while of panicking, I turned the internet off😂😅. I got back on later though, because I was scared she would get mad at me. She also at the end asked us to raise our hands, (not our real hands since she can't see us, but press a button) if we thought it would be a good idea to do a meeting every week, and everyone raised their hand, so I did too, even though I really didn't want to...😐
With this note this is 2000 words, so you kind of got an extra long chapter...😅. Anyways enough about me, are you guys okay? If you ever need to you can private message me, and we can talk.😊