Only I can do that

Izuku's POV
     "Soo warm....." I unconsciously muttered. After a few minutes of contemplating my existence I sluggishly lifted my head up. I had been snuggled into Shinsou-Kun's chest. (Oh god, it 'Kun' kept on autocorrecting to 'Kim' and when I replaced the I it said Kum....(//∇//)
I was tempted to just flop back onto him, but I didn't want him to wake up. I leaned over him and grabbed his phone. It read 6:59 AM.
'Hmm, too early...' I thought and carefully shuffled back under the covers with Shinsou-kun.
Soon enough an arm fell onto my body. Shinsou-kun's arm traveled down to my waist and pulled me closer to him.
30 minutes has passed and Shinsou-kun had just started stir awake. "Good morning, Shinsou-kun." I said. His face immediately got red for some reason.
"G-good morning Izuku..." he stuttered. We cuddled in silence until he asked, "Um Izuku.... you're not dating anyone, are you?"
"Dating?" I questioned.
"Yeah..."
"Um, I don't think so..." I replied.
"Then, c-can I..... um..." He hesitated. "Can I kiss you..?" He finally asked. He was feeling a lot of emotions, I don't even know how to describe some. One thing I could tell however, was that he was scared. I don't really know why, but I don't want my friends to be scared.
"Of course, Shinsou.." I said
     "W-wait really?!" He exclaimed.
     "Mhm, we're friends after all!"
     He cupped my head in his hands and started to move closer. When he stopped our noses were touching and he was looking into my eyes.
     "Are you sure..?" He asked. I nodded my head and our lips connected. I got the same feeling I get whenever Kacchan does this to me, hmm that's weird..
     He pulled away, but still kept his face extremely close to mine. After a few moments he kissed ma again, but this time he tried putting his tongue in my mouth. I resisted at first, since I don't know why he would want to do that. His hand traveled From my waist to my butt. He squeezed it and a small noise came out of my mouth.
He took the opportunity to shove his tongue in. He crawled on top of me and I didn't know what to do, so I just tried to copy what he was doing. After a few minutes he pulled away panting. Instead of getting off me though, he moved his mouth to my neck. He lightly kissed me and then started to slowly suck. He continued to do that until I made another noise. "Mm-ah.." I don't know why but I like when he does this, it makes me feel good.
"A-ah.." I squeaked when he lightly dug his teeth into my neck.
     He pulled away and asked, "Did you like that, Izuku?" I could feel my face get warm, and I got all embarrassed all of the sudden. "Mm, y-yes Shinsou-kun.." I mumbled, trying to look away from him.
"Don't be embarrassed Izuku, I'm glad.." He replied giving me a sweet smile. *Beep Beep Beep* Shinsou's alarm went off, continuously beeping until Shinsou leaned over and pressed a few buttons on his phone. "We better start getting ready. Doesn't your class have a trip or something today?" He asked.
"Yeah, I think so.." I replied. Shinsou crawled off of me and we both got out of the bed. He quickly started to get dressed. "I'll see you later Shinsou-kun." I said.
"Wait, Izuku." He said and walked over to me. He quickly kissed me on the lips and then moved his lips to my ear. I felt my face get hot once again. I wonder why it does that?
"Have fun..." he said and licked the outside of my ear, biting it lightly before pulling away. I looked down and scratched the back of my neck. "O-okay Shinsou-kun..." I stuttered.
"Call me Hitoshi.." He said, smirking.
I nodded my head and left the room, before sprinting down the hallway. 'Why did he do that thing that Kacchan does? Kacchan never puts his tongue in though... maybe I'll ask Kacchan to do that from now on..."
Once I had gotten to my room I put my uniform on, tying my tie like Kacchan had shown me. I was on my way to class when I ran into him. "Morning Nerd..." he said.
"Good morning, Kacchan!" I replied, but when I turned towards him his eyebrows slanted and I see rage in his eyes. "Kacchan what's-" I started, but he cut me off.
"Come with me Deku!" He said, and dragged me to the bathroom. "Deku.." he said scowling. "Who the fuck gave you a hickey...?"
I tilted my head to the side. "What do you mean Kacchan? What's that?" I asked. He grabbed my color and harshly poked the spot where Hitoshi-kun had been sucking on my neck. "Oh... Hitoshi-kun did that." I said, not knowing what the big deal was.
"Brainwashing Fucker?! Did he force you to do that?!" Kacchan yelled.
"No Kacchan he didn't force me, I told him he could."
Kacchan scowled again, only getting angrier by the second. "What?! Why would you let him?!"
"Well Kacchan said that he's allowed to do that kind of stuff since we're friends, and me and Hitoshi-kun are friends, so it's the same, right?" I explained.
"No! Deku only I can do that because... because.. Whatever! Only I'm allowed to do that to you from now on Nerd! He didn't do anything else did he?"
I nodded my head. "Yeah, he did that thing that you do." I told him. He looked confused so got onto my tip toes and kissed him lightly on the lips. "That thing." Kacchan's face started to get red. "Except, Hitoshi-San put his tongue in my mouth too, and he squeezed my butt." I rambled on."
Kacchan's scowl got even bigger. "Well then Deku, I guess I'm just gonna have to erase that bastards touch.." he said, making his scowl turn into a smirk.
Kacchan shoved me into one of the bathroom stalls and started kissing me. Instead of being gentle, like he usually is, he shoved his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and started sucking on my neck harshly. "Mmm k-Kacchan..."
Kacchan continued to do that until the first bell rang. He pulled me over to the mirror and opened my shirt more. "Do you see that Deku?" He growled and pointed at a dark red mark on my neck. "Mhm..." i nodded.
"This shows that you're mine..." he said smirking. "Let's go to class now Nerd."
After a few minutes Aizawa sensei came into the classroom and told us to put our hero costumes on. We all grabbed our suitcases and headed to the locker rooms. 'How am I going to change? I don't really know what those red marks mean, but Kacchan got really angry, so maybe everyone else will...' I thought.
     All of the boys piled into the locker room and went to separate lockers. While everyone was distracted I quickly changed my shirt and pulled my hoodie on.
     For my hero costume I just kept my vigilante outfit, instead of creating a new one. I don't wear colored contacts anymore though, those things hurt. :( I also don't have a reason to wear them anymore.
     My costume isn't very creative, as it's a black hoodie with bunny ears, black skinny jeans, and my mask. Everyone else's costumes look amazing though! Todoroki-kun's is super cool!
     He has little canisters hanging off his belt, which I'm assuming hold medical supplies or other necessities. There are little spikes on the bottom of his boots that prevent him from slipping on ice. (This is the second version of his costume. I'm not using the first one because, we'll it's boring..)
     Speaking of Todoroki-kun, he was changing next to me and gave me an odd look. Oh no maybe he saw those red things, I hope he's not angry...
     After a couple of minutes, everyone was out of the locker rooms and standing in front of. Bus near the front gate. "Hey, Deku-kun!" A girly voice yelled, which I quickly identified as Uraraka. "Good morning Uraraka-San." I said and turned around. "Your costume looks super cute!" I complimented.
     "O-oh t-thanks Deku-kun!!" She yelled.
"Huh? Uraraka-San, are you alright? Your face is turning red.." I asked.
     She started to wave her hands and said, "Y-yeah, of course! I'm fine!"
    I could tell she wasn't. I could hear her heart beating extremely quick. "No you're not.... Your heartbeat is irregular.. Maybe you should go to the nurse..." I suggested.
     "N-no Deku-kun! It's really nothing! Please don't worry!" She said, trying to convince me. I shook my head and walked over to her. I put one arm under her back and another under her legs and carried her to Mr. Aizawa. "Mr.Aizawa! I think Uraraka needs to go see Recovery Girl!" I yelled.
  No one's POV
      Izuku ran towards Aizawa until they were a few feet apart. "What do you mean?" Aizawa asked, giving the shorter a confused look. "Uraraka-san's heartbeat is very irregular. I'm really worried! Please let me take her to the nurse!" All of this happened while Izuku held a paralyzed Uraraka in his arms. Her face was scarlet and she was shaking in embarrassment.
     After a while of coaxing, Aizawa convinced Izuku to put Uraraka on the ground and let her calm down a bit. Soon enough everyone piled onto the bus, with Iida yelling about seating arrangements.
Izuku's pov
Once everyone was on the bus there was a lot of pushing and shoving. Pople were trying to push through each other to get to their friends. Also, a few people behind me were touching me and trying to make it look like it was an accident.
Suddenly a hand flew out and grabbed my arm, soon followed by another one. Kacchan was holding onto my right arm and Todoroki-Kun was holding onto my left. "Deku's going to sit with me." Kacchan said, harshly.
"I think Izuku should be able to choose who he wants to sit with, don't you?....That is unless you don't think he would choose to be next to you..." Todoroki-Kun said while smirking.
"Deku would obviously sit next me you bastard! Isn't that right Deku? Uh... Deku?"
I knew they were going to get into a fight, so I teleported to the back of the bus. I had ended up right next to Kirishima-kun and
Kaminari-kun. "Hey, Izuku, wanna sit next to us?" Kirishima asked.
"Sure.." I replied. I was still kind of shy towards some of my classmates. I slid in the booth and sat between them. They started talking about random stuff. I started to feel sleepy, so I leaned my head on Kaminari- Kun's shoulder.
"I-Izuku..."Kaminari-Kun said. I lifted my head a little to look at him. "Hmm? What's wrong Kami-kun?" I asked. His face got really red, just like Uraraka-kun.. Why does that always happen when I'm around? "Never mind, y-you can go back to sleep..." he said. I nodded and laid my head on him again.
When I woke up we were almost at there. Kiri-Kun has been messing with my shirt, and was talking to Kami-kun before I had sat up. After a few minutes of silence Kaminari-Kim spoke up, "Um Izuku..?" I nodded. "Um, what happened to your neck?" He asked.
"Oh... your not mad, right..?" I asked them.
"Why would we be mad?" He asked. " Well, when Kacchan saw them he got really mad.." I explained.
"Wait what? I thought it was Bakugou who did that..." Kirishima said confused. "Kacchan made some of those after I told him Hitoshi-San had did it.." I explained.
"Hitoshi? Who's that?" Kaminari asked.
"He's in General Education. He has a brainwashing quirk, it's super cool!"
Our conversation got cut short as the bus stopped and Iida-San started yelling something about leaving in single file.
________________________________
I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm not sure if the quality is good, I also don't really like how I wrote some parts. Anyways, I'm sorry for the wait, I've been playing way too much Animal Crossing New Horizons. ( I was typing new and it autocorrected to blameworthy.... that doesn't even make any sense..)

)