•Chapter 5•

Aizawa ran towards the edge  only to see no one there. No disfigured body, no blood, no anything. The new vigilante he was looking for abruptly popped up in another alleyway, hiding behind the building to search for the underground hero. When he knew the hero wasn't around the freckled teen floated up to the top of the brick wall and started to hop from roof to roof until he got to an apartment complex.
     Izuku POV
I eventually made it back to my apartment. That hero was very persistent, he kept on looking for me and wouldn't give up, he almost caught me once. Even though he was annoying that will get me on the radar and make people acknowledge me as a vigilante. If that doesn't then I'm sure the few robberies I stopped will. That might make you wonder, if I'm going to do heroic stuff, doesn't that make me a hero and not a vigilante. That would be the case if I wasn't doing it illegally and I didn't kill all the criminals...... I probably didn't have to kill them, but they were gonna do it again anyways, so I just made it more efficient for the hero's. They don't have to arrest them and they don't have to deal with them again.
       After cleaning all the blood off of me I changed my clothes and went to bed.
     Aizawa POV
I continued to look for that vigilante with no luck, but I eventually found a bank and 2 small businesses with a few people outside. They were dead of course. A few of their throats were slit, the rest looked like they had been ripped apart. It was a bloodbath, disgusting. There's no doubt in my mind that the person responsible for this was that vigilante. No one else was ever around. I can't believe I thought they were a kid, no kid could be capable of this. I guess I'll call Detective Tsukauchi and inform him of the new vigilante, well I think he's a vigilante.
     The next day was a pain. I had to help the police file a report about the vigilante. They kept on pressing me for a description of their appearance, even though I already told them I only saw the back of their head. They also kept pestering me to give a statement on the news, which I quickly declined, being on tv is one thing I hate. After we finished I started to walk out the door Tsukauchi called out to me, "Are you sure you don't know anything else about their appearance?" I rolled my eyes and replied, " I already told you they were about 4'7, presumably female, and most likely under the age of 18." With that I walked out the door and headed to my favorite cafe.
     I was instantly greeted with the smell of coffee and a cat brushing up against my leg. I walked over to a table in the corner and lifted the cat onto my lap. I've always loved cats but my apartment doesn't allow them. While deep in thought someone walked over to the table. "Hello, My name is Asahi and I'll be your server today. What would you like?"
The guy standing in front of me was the same guy from yesterday. He had green eyes and hair, freckles and was very short. His nose scrunched up like he knew what I was thinking.
" I'd like the special and a cup of black coffee." I replied.
"Alright, I'll be with you in a moment." He said while walking off. A few minutes later he came back holding a mug and a bowl of soup. After a while I noticed that the cafe was filling up with more people. I'm guessing it's because of the new waiter.
Izuku's POV
There seemed to be a lot more customers here today, I guess some days are busier than others. The customers act really weird though.... They keep staring at me.
I focused in on one guys thoughts, ' He's really cute....' he thought dreamily. At least that's what i think I heard, I can't really tell since a lot of people are around. I am curious about who he thought was cute... Just then I felt something rubbing against my leg and saw a really cute cat. Then it all came together, this guy must really like cats...
     One thing that's been on my mind is the underground hero Eraserhead. According to the manager, he's a regular at this cafe. This will be weird, since he'll know me as "Asahi" and also as a vigilante. Of course I'll never give him any evidence that will lead him to suspect me.