Oops

*Time skip* One year later

Warning: mentions of self harm

    I'm pretty sure I'm going crazy. I keep on doing really weird things. For example I tell myself terrible stuff, I feel really guilty, and I've tried to.... hurt myself before. It's not like cutting myself though, so I guess I'm fine.
A sudden loud beep snapped me out of my thoughts. Looking up at the screen of my computer I saw a notification about a nearby raid the hero's were doing. I was just about to leave when I got a text from Eraserhead. If you're wondering how I have his phone number it's because, one day I snatched his phone and put my number in it.

Eraserhead: Bunny,( that's his vigilante name) some other hero's and I are planning to raid a villain base, I'd like you to assist us if you can.No funny business.

Bunny: Heyyyyy, Eraser,
I'll be there and what do ya
mean no funny business,I'm                      always serious. (●'ω`●)

Eraserhead: Yeah right, but I'm serious..

__________________________________________
'Aaawwww he does care about me,' I thought as I left my apartment. It took a while but eventually I got to the base. Wait, why did I run when I could just teleport (because the author is too lazy to delete what she wrote)I thought as I face palmed.
I used clairvoyance to find Eraser head and oh shit he's behind me!I quickly spun around just in time to dodge an attack aimed at me.
" Eraser this better not have been an ambush, I really wanted to take down some bad guys!!!" I whined.

" It wasn't an ambush we really are raiding the base. I was just going to try and catch multiple bad guys.." He said coldly.

"Le gasp* are you calling me a bad guy! I thought you trusted me Eraser, you're so cruel!!!"

" yeah yeah, whatever, let's go the hero's are waiting."
We turned a few corners and saw a group of hero's and the police force. I saw at least 8 hero's there, this must be a strong group of villains.
When me and Eraser got closer to the group a few people looked our way with shocked faces. Midnight was the first to speak, " Eraserhead is that...."
" yep" , he replied, " I asked him to come, I was going to capture him too, but as you can see that didn't work.."
" Yeah, honestly that was super rude. I can't believe you would try and hurt me, I thought we were friends.... I might not even help you with this..." I said trying to get a reaction.
" We don't need your help, you're a villain anyway!" Midnight said. I looked at her and above her head I saw a shining little plate.
__________________________________________
Name: Nemuri Kayama
Quirk: Somnambulist
Age: 32
Gender: Female
__________________________________________
I opened my mouth to make a remark but Eraser spoke instead. " We do need him, his quirk is very useful and could determine if we catch all the villans."

" Awww Eraser you're so sweet!! Hear that Nemuri Kayama, you do need me!" I said giving her a pouting face, but she couldn't see it for my mask and hood. She looked at me shocked and then angry.
" Fine, but when we get in trouble for having a villain help us, I'm not taking the blame."
And with that we entered the building.
Immediately I ran off down another hallway. I hate working with other people they always get in the way. I immediately started to hear thoughts. I used X-ray vision and saw a guy walking towards me. I teleported behind him. ' Ugh I hate patrolling, I can't wait until I can go home...' while going invisible I used telepathy to talk to him. " I don't think you'll be going home anytime soon..."
     " What the hell! Who said that!?" He yelled, while looking around. I swiftly knocked him out and tied him up. I wish I could toy with him, but I want to go home early.
     After I took out about 25 more guys I ran into Midnight and Kamui woods. " Hey you guys! What's up?" I said.
" We just finished taking down a few villains and were notified that we should head to the west wing." Kamui said.
" Alright, you guys go ahead," Midnight rolled her eyes at me, " I'm just gonna check if-" An extremely loud sound pierced the air. After that everything went by so fast. There was a guy behind us that seemed to have an octopus quirk. He was holding multiple guns, one in each tentacle. Six of them looked to be normal pistols, but the other two were a bright red color. ' He's going to shoot! He'll kill them ! He'll kill them too!' Without thinking I panicked and ripped him in half. That really didn't do much since that sound I had heard before was the gun. Knowing that the bullets would hit the two heros  infront of me I pushed them out of the way and got shot instead. Turns out those red guns had bullets that temporarily took away your quirk. Thankfully my psychic powers aren't  part of a quirk, but whenever my body is overwhelmed with pain my quirk becomes harder to use.
     Looking down I saw multiple gunshot wounds. A few of the bullets didn't go all the way through, so I'll have to remove those later. Midnight gaped at me for a second or two before being able to speak. " w-why would you do t-that..."
I looked at her confused, " well I can't let the hero's who will actually make a difference die, now can I?" I said. There it is again, that voice telling me all those terrible things. She looked at me shocked before trying to help me up. I shook her off and started walking in the direction they came from, intending to check if they missed anyone. I knew however, I probably couldn't take anyone with the state I'm in.
" wait you can't leave, we have to take you to a hospital!" Kamui said trying to restrain me. We fought for a little bit before midnight used her quirk and I fell into unconsciousness.
__________________________________________
I'm so sorry this took so long to write. I had writers block and on top of that depression is being a little bitch and doesn't want me to be interested in anything.
     Also a little update about my cosplay if anybody wants to know. I got all the wigs and contacts, but I can't wear them since my eyes are really sensitive. I also haven't even got into cosplay yet, because I know I'm going to look terrible and I can't make myself get interested in it. So, that's great!....
     I also just want to thank everybody for the support on the last chapter! ❤️ Thank you!