🏖Beach Trip🏐

"The sports festival is coming up in a few weeks, so to relax we're going to take a trip to the beach." Aizawa explained. He immediately regretted it when his students irrupted into cheers.

"No way, really! This'll be fun!" Mina yelled cheerfully.

"Oh yeah! I get to see the girl's boobs!!!" Mineta yelled, which resulted in him getting smacked in the face by Tsuyu's tounge.

"Okay, Calm down. We'll be staying there for a few days, so go to your dorms and pack." He explained, "You have an hour. Anyone that isn't in front of the school by then will be left here. Class dismissed."

Izuku's POV
     After we were dismissed everyone started to walk to their dorm rooms. I had to pack up first, so there were only a few people left in the classroom. Just as I was about to leave the classroom someone yelled, "Deku!"

I booked it out into the hallways and pushed through the crowd. I could hear Kacchan telling for me to come back, but I don't really feel like talking to him right now. I teleported to my room and started to pack.

     My black suitcase was on the top shelf in my closet. After letting out a long sigh, I used telekinesis to lay it on my bed. I had forgotten it had little cartoon cats on it, a little childish, but I like it. I feel sort of dull today, but I'm sure it will go away soon!

     I slowly started to fold my clothes, before neatly stacking them in my suitcase. I threw in a pair of swimming trunks and a few pairs of socks. You never know when you're going to step in the remains of a melted ice cube!

     I started to hear an odd thumping noise coming towards my room. I realized it was Kacchan and started walking towards my door, but it was too late. He had already began banging on my door. My breathing started to quicken and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I slowly sunk to the ground and put my hands over my ears, trying to block out the noise.

     After a few moments I couldn't hear the banging anymore. Instead, I felt a weird sensation all over my body. I slowly opened my eyes and gasped. I was in the house that I grew up in. I scanned my surroundings and recognized my old room.

     A shuffling around came from outside the door. The door suddenly swung open to reveal my younger self. "No no no." I whispered. I knew what was about to happen. I remember this day so vividly. After it happened I couldn't sleep from the nightmares. Even if I hadn't had them though, I doubt I would've been able to sleep because of the excruciating pain.

     My smaller self swiftly slammed and locked the door. He climbed on the bed and tried to open the window. It was locked though. At that age I was still being controlled by my father, so I wasnt able to use my quirk due to the chip he had put in my neck.

     The window started to shake, as if a nearby train was passing. The picture of Mom and I fell off the wall and shattered on the floor. Booming footsteps shook the house, getting  louder as each second passed. I backed up in the corner trying to escape. I obviously couldn't, seeing as whoever created this world was trying to torture me.
________________________________
     Hi everyone! It's been like 2 months since I last posted, so sorry about that. I've been posting things on my profile and I ask questions about what you guys want to see in the next chapter, so if you have any recommendations or questions feel free to post them there. I've been writing this book for almost a year (yay^0^). That also means that I've lost a lot of inspiration for this book. I'm not completely discontinuing it, but the future updates will probably be very slow.

     I did start a new book that I'm really excited about, though! I'd love for you to check it out! It's called Sextortion, and the main ship is todobakukirideku, I know, a lot of people. 😂
Oh! Also I painted this for my best friends's Christmas gift! Now that I'm looking at it I see a lot of ugly parts..😓

Anyways, I can't thank you all enough for all the support you've given me. I don't think I would've made it through this year without you! Please stay safe! Especially if you're in America, these people are crazy! Hopefully this year will be better! I also just realized that my depression hasn't been that bad recently. It's still there of course, but I'm not constantly wanting to kill myself. It's mostly just anxiety right now. Okay, I'll stop talking! Happy 2021!

 Okay, I'll stop talking! Happy 2021!