New Vigilante In Town

I don't know what I was thinking whenever I said I'd work at the cafe.... Working there could reveal that I'm a vigilante, I'm not one yet though, so I'll be safe for a while. Well I guess I have to get a job eventually, but it is weird working there since the employees there think I'm 16. I guess I just look older than I really am. (A/N just so you know he's 12)
     Before I establish myself as a vigilante I need to buy a disguise. I walked into a small thrift store. I'll need something that covers my face and hair. Although I could just use my powers and use illusions to make it look like I'm not there, but it would be easier to just wear something. I found a cute, pink cat hoodie. I really like it but I need something that provides more camouflage.
    After a few more minutes of looking I found a oversized black hoodie, black leather pants, and a black face mask. This would be a great disguise for hiding from a normal hero, but at night all the underground hero's are out. They're more likely to see me, so I need to disguise more than my face. I'll need to get contacts, so I can change my eye color. I have no idea where I'll buy those, but I'll figure it out later.
     I bought the clothes and headed back. On my way back to my apartment, I saw some colored contacts in a Convenience store. I quickly walked in and grabbed a pink pair. I checked out and went home. Once I got there it was 7:30 PM. I have a few hours until I go out, so I can plan where I'm going to scout until then.
__________________________________________
    A few hours later
No ones POV
———————————————————————————————
     As Izuku jumped out of his apartment window he hit the ground with a soft thud. After about an hour a research he decided the Kabukicho district would be the best place to scout, seeing as there are rarely any hero's there. Little did he know one underground hero had been called in last minute to check out the area.
————————-——————————————————————
Aizawa POV
     Just when everything seemed like it was going smoothly, Tsukauchi called. He explained how villain activity had been reported in the Kabukicho district. After leaving my empty apartment I called a uber to the Kabukicho area. After a few minutes of awkward silence we arrived.
* one hour later*
It's been about an hour and I haven't seen anything, not even a low class criminal. While I was in deep thought i almost didn't notice a blurry figure in the distance. I quickly jumped to the next roof trying to catch up with the figure.
After about ten minutes I got close enough to observe a few things. One, they're very short, maybe 4.5 feet tall. Two, they don't seem to be using their quirk, and three, they're most likely female.
I soon caught up to her( this isn't fem Izuku just so you know). She's obviously new, since she doesn't seem to good at navigating her way around. After chasing her for a few minutes I came to a halt when I saw her slip off the building. I ran over to the edge, but no one was there.
     I continued to look for her with no luck, but I always felt that someone was watching me.
__________________________________________
Izuku POV
    My first night out and I run into a hero, just my luck. Not to mention that it's the one I was hoping to avoid. I could tell it was Eraserhead immediately, I've researched a lot about him. He's known for capturing a few small villain groups, but he also played a key role in a few big operations. I knew I was going to have trouble with him eventually, but now, really? And that brings us to where I am now, currently falling off a building.

   Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I haven't wrote in a while, I honestly forgot to write. I'm really sick right now, but I just remembered this and had to finish it. Thanks for sticking around and hopefully I'll be able to write more since I'm on spring break.
Also I'm sorry this is so short...