Decision

Okay a few major changes. I just finished watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, and I think it would be better if I gave him a quirk like that. Now that I'm writing this I'm thinking of mashing the two together. Okay yeah I'm going to do a mashup of the two.( This is my thought process.) So I'm going to clear this up for people who haven't watched Saiki K or Mob Psycho.( they're  really good anime's, you should watch them.) Mob (Mob Psycho) is a powerful psychic who exorcizes evil spirits, and has this thing called process to explosion, which goes up whenever he experiences extreme emotions. Whenever it gets to 100% his power gets out of control.( that's the aspect I'm adding in) Saiki K is also a psychic, but only uses his powers whenever it benefits him. He can teleport, use clarinvoyance to find things,use telekinesis, levitation, and do a lot of other things. ( I'm just being lazy. I don't want to list everything.)
———————————————-———————————————-

    Everything started getting worse on a dark and stormy night. Cliche, right. The rain was pounding on the roof, only getting worse by the minute. The tension in the air was thick. The Mother and Father of Midoriya Izuku were arguing so loud that you could barely hear the rain. Eleven year old Izuku was in his room trying to block out all the noise. It wasn't uncommon for his parents to fight, but recently its been getting really bad.
          Izuku POV
    I held my head in my hands, pulling my legs to my chest. I tried blocking out the noise, but it didn't help seeing as I hear everyone within a 500 foot radius. After about an hour of arguing my ears perked up. I heard screaming. Not the normal screaming, screams of agony. I heard roaring flames. My father's fire and screaming. My mothers screams........
  25%
    I tried to move my legs, no longer afraid as rage overtook me. My legs were however held in place. Apparently I couldn't process the sudden change from extreme fear to extreme rage, so my body was in shock. Stupid body. Always failing me. (😂)
  53%   57%
    I could hear everything, but couldn't do anything to help. I could hear Mitsuki Bakugou calling the police. I could hear the sirens quickly approaching. I teleported into the kitchen, only to see my mothers burnt body on the floor.
         77% 

            89%

   As soon as my father saw me he ran towards me sending a column of flames in my direction.

Everything went in slow motion, as images of my mothers burnt corpse flashed in my mind.
        97%
     Tears were streaming down my face. The only person who ever loved me..... was dead.
98%
      And I just sat there! Unable to move! Weak! Useless! Deku....... They were right....... I-I can't do anything!
      99%              100%
     I felt my hair lift up,as an aura of power consumed me. I teleported behind my father, kicking him through the brick wall. I heard an audible crack. He didn't get back up after that. I looked around the room, finally realizing the whole room was falling apart. The room was engulfed in flames. The area around me was the only part of the room not crumbling. That was,of course, because of my psychic powers.
     I was knocked out of my trance when I heard Hero's pounding on the door. That was my cue to leave, so I grabbed a bag of stuff from my room, slipped on a black hoodie, and jumped out the window, disappearing into the night.    
       Katsuki's POV
    Deku's parents always fight, but something was different about this. It sounded like Auntie was screaming. Not arguing,but in pain. I quickly ran into the kitchen and found my mom on the phone with the police. I heard sirens in the distance. 'What is this feeling. Everything rushed back at me all the times I bullied Deku, but I only did it because I liked him- wait WHAT! No I don't like him! I'm not fucking gay! But he wouldn't like me anyway. He hates me and I hate him... but I don't want him to die.'
     I opened the door and looked at Deku's house. It was engulfed in flames! I yelled out for the old hag frantically, " Hey old hag! Deku's house is on fire!" " W-What! Oh my gosh! Hizashi what have you done....?" She said to herself. I felt myself start to hyperventilate and ran to my room.
     ' Deku could be dead! Oh my god!' I started crying. Why am I feeling like this. Realization hit me. Why did I kiss him! Wait-I kissed him! Do I really love him.... I can't love him...... he's just a stupid deku...... 'I can't just let him die! I have to save him!' I thought as I ran out the door. I saw fire trucks, an ambulance, and some unimportant hero's. They weren't doing anything! WHY AREN'T THEY DOING ANYTHING!!
     I ran past the police tape, trying to find deku. Firefighters and hero's grabbed at me, trying to pull me back, but I ran into the house that was slowly crumpling. "DEKU!! DEKU,WHERE ARE YOU?!?" I screamed. I ran from room to room frantically looking for the green haired boy I had fallen in love with. I finally made it to the kitchen and saw auntie Inko on the floor covered in burns. A few feet away I saw Deku's dad,Hizashi...... He did this....why..?
     He was laying dead on the floor. It looked as though he had been thrown through the wall. I snapped out of my trance by a loud sound. I ran towards the sound and saw Deku's room. The whole ceiling had caves in, so if anyone was in there, there would be no chance of survival. I hadn't seen deku in any of the other rooms and Auntie never lets him leave after 8 PM. It was ten o' clock now, meaning Deku was in his room...... 'He was dead... I'll never see him again. Why? Why?! Why, did I treat him like that?! I should've been nicer! What's wrong with me?!' ( This breaks my heart😢😔)
A few firefighters ran into the room and grabbed me. I struggled trying to get out of their grasps. ' I have to find him! He can't be dead!! I won't let that stupid nerd!' I was so worked up that I didn't realize what the hero was doing. Before I knew it everything went black.
__________________________________________
     Thank you for reading! I'm honestly not very proud of this and think it could be a lot better. I have plans for later in the story, but right now I'm making up stuff on the spot, so please forgive me if I make a mistake. ❤️
     Also please correct me if I make a grammar mistake and please give me feedback. It helps me know what I'm doing wrong and what you guys like. Have a great day/ night!❤️
                       ~•PLUS ULTRA•~