"I like you, Izuku."

I was woken up by a loud ringing. "Ugghhh, go away!" I yelled groggily. It's been so hard getting out of bed this past week, seeing as I've been sleeping in the most comfortable bed.
     I got discharged from the hospital a week ago and was finally able to get a good nights sleep. I mean cmon I was in the ICU for 2 weeks. You would think they would have better beds.
     'Oh, today's my first day at UA!' I remembered. I hopped out of bed and walked to the kitchen. It still felt a little weird to walk, but thankfully they gave me a week to readjust. The first time I tried walking I fell flat on my face.
     I popped a piece of toast in my mouth and threw my yellow backpack on. I decided to leave early, so I wouldn't have to run into too many people. While I was walking I spotted a blue haired boy wearing a UA uniform, on the other side of the street. I decided to ignore him, but unfortunately he noticed me and ran over.
     "Hello, my name Tenya Iida, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I noticed you were wearing a UA uniform," he said seriously, "What class are you in?" We walked in an awkward silence until I reluctantly spoke up, "Uh, I'm in class 1A...." I mumbled out, looking down.
     "So am I!" He exclaimed. He chattered on for a few moments, before there was an awkward silence yet again. We made it to the school gate and walked in. I headed towards Nezu's Office and Iida went to what I'm assuming is class 1A.
     I knocked on the door and waited until I heard, "Come in!"
    "Good morning Nezu.." I said and sat on chair across from him.
     "Good morning Izuku!" He replied, looking up from his computer. "Here's your schedule, as you can see you'll be studying with class 1A, but the other days you'll be with me!"
     I took my schedule and left Nezu's office. 'No! I knew I should've just went to the classroom..' I though, looking at the sea of people now in the hallway. I quickly tried to push through, but nobody really saw me. Probably because I'm too short....
    After a few moments of getting pushed my head hit something hard. I looked up and saw a boy with yellow hair. "H-hey...." he said weirdly, looking at me funny.
    "O-oh hello...!" I replied nervously, " Sorry for running into you, but could you tell me where class 1A is?"
     " Yeah s-sure......" He said while staring at me. We stood in silence for a few seconds, with him just staring at me.
     "U-um, soooo........ where is it?" I said, snapping him out of his trance.
    "Sorry about that, I'll walk you there!"
The walk there was peaceful if you don't take into account that almost everyone in the hall was staring at us, and that he kept on trying to start up a conversation.
I thought there were a lot of people before, but that was until about twice the amount of people came charging down the hall. Now everyone was packed together and pushing each other trying to get to class. It didn't help that the people around me were touching me everywhere and I'm pretty sure they were doing it on purpose.
Soon I was slammed against the wall, with a guys hands on either side of my head.
" Sorry about that." I heard a deep voice say. I looked up and saw the sleep deprived teen that's a regular at the cafe.
"Oh, um it's okay.." I replied. "But could you please get off me...?"
"O-of course!" He exclaimed and pushed himself off of me, only to get pushed right back onto me. Now our bodies were squished together, and his face was so close to me, that I could feel him breathing on my neck.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.... I can't move.." He apologized.
"Don't worry it's fine...." I mumbled out. After we stood there for a few minutes he started to move his face closer to mine, making our noses rub together.
"What's your name? I'm Hitoshi Shinsou...."
"My names Izuku Midoriya, but just call me Izuku.."
" That's cute..." He said smiling.
" Oh thanks!" I replied, smiling back.
Soon the hallway cleared up and we could finally move. " I'm in class 1A, what about you?" I asked.
"Awww, I'm in 1C.."
"That's to bad... Well we better go to class, if you want we could eat lunch together..." I proposed.
"Yeah, I would like that. I'll see you at lunch.."
________________________________
In class 1A