Jump

Recap:
     " Hope there weren't any drugs in that water... " I said jokingly.
" There were..." The doctor said with a straight face" I laughed a little until I saw that they looked serious.
" Wait, What?"
————————————————————————
" Wait, What?" I then started to feel dizzy. The doctor tried to get my mask off but couldn't. I could hear muffled talking before someone came over to me. They continued to talk, so I slipped a Bobby pin out of my hoodie and started to pick the lock on the handcuffs. I couldn't see them, so I just felt my way around.
     After a few minutes of silence someone grabbed my other hand and started guiding it to my mask. ' uh oh, they know how to get it off!' To try and get them to stop I violently shook my head, but they wouldn't stop, instead I felt hands on my legs and one on my chest holding me down. My breathing became uneven as my heart quickened.
  34%
      37%
      40%
     I quickly worked trying to stall, but I soon began to panic. I eventually heard a click and teleported out of the hospital.

     Since I still had my clothes on I didn't look suspicious, so I ducked into the nearest alley and teleported into my apartment building.
     As soon as I got to my room I collapsed onto my bed. I shouldn't have teleported that far. I had finally started gaining a little bit of strength, now I feel worse than before. On top of the headache and aching, I now feel nauseous.
      After a few minutes of uncomfortable rolling around I fell asleep.
     Whenever I woke up it was around 9 pm. 'How long did I sleep' I wondered. A grumbling noise snapped me out of my groggy state.
      I slowly made my way to the tiny kitchen in my apartment. I made myself a sandwich and poured myself a cup of coffee. 'I forgot about work.... I'll just call in and say I was sick'
     I sat there slowly eating my sandwich and before I knew it an hour had passed. 'It's only 10:15, 45 minutes until my patrol starts. I guess I can head out early.'
————————————————————————
Warning: this part contains suicidal thoughts and a suicide attempt.

I swiftly jumped from building to building, feeling exhausted after what just happened. I had just broken up a fight between a girl and a guy. They kept on yelling about some vanguard squad. The guy had tons of scars all over him, but was honestly super hot, and the girl was quite cute as well. She had cute little buns, (😏😂I went back to edit this and omg I'm blushing so hard(//∇//)) but looked a little psychotic. I don't judge though.
Suddenly, a weird feeling washed over me. My body stilled and for a few moments I felt oddly peaceful. That's when everything crashed down around me. The facade I had been hiding behind, the playful attitude,the feeling that everyone who had hurt me had been in the wrong, but what if they had been right this whole time.
What if they had been telling me the truth.... Did Kacchan really think I was useless.. that I was worthless.... Before I knew it my mask was off and I was staring at the concrete below me.
     'Nobody will care anyways. Mom and Dad are dead and I have no friends, so no one will miss me.'   I thought taking a step forward. I couldn't hear anything other than my own thoughts. I couldn't hear the things people thought about one another... and I couldn't hear the footsteps of the person creeping up behind me. That was until I was tackled onto the ground.

  Eraserhead POV
     I sighed as I put my phone back into my pocket. Looking back at the unconscious criminals I felt uneasy. Bunny must've done this, no one else patrols out here.
'What the hell is that kid doing out here. He just got shot yesterday, and he was drugged too.' I thought while remembering the conversation I had with the doctor.

     " What did you even put in that?" I asked curiously.
     " oh I just put a little bit of ketamine in his water." He said, acting like he didn't just give him drugs.
" what?!" I yelled, " you can't do that, he could get hurt without supervision!"
" oh, don't worry about it. He'll be okay, it's just a sedative"he replied.
"Are you even a real doctor?" I asked. 'dumbass' I thought as I walked out of the room.

I continued walking silently, until I saw a short figure in the distance. They looked familiar but I couldn't make out a lot, so I decided to make my way over to them. I stealthily hopped from rooftop to rooftop. Once I was a few buildings away, I realized that it was Bunny, they were looking down at the concrete. 'A perfect time to capture them', I thought. Until I saw them take a step forward.

When I realized what they were going to do. I ran forward and quickly made my way to them. I lunged for them and pinned them to the ground. That's when I realized that they didn't have their mask on. That still didn't tell me if they were a girl or boy.
They had tears streaming down their face and their eyes were wide. " what do you think you're doing!?" I yelled, after recovering from the shock.
" I- I don't...." they muttered out, seemingly still dazed. I pulled quirk canceling cuffs out of my pocket and put them around their wrists with a click. At that they snapped out of it and started struggling.
" what's your name kid?" I asked. No answer. "Fine,I'll just contact the police. I've already seen your face, so I can give them a detailed description," I stated, while pulling out my phone and snapping a picture of their face. "If you talk it'll make this less complicated..." I said trying to coax an answer out of them.
"What does it matter, just let me jump."They said softly
     "why would you want to do that?" I asked. Why would someone so happy want to do that..?
" Because, I'm worthless anyway."