chapter one

the cold breeze blew, as the flowers in the park danced with it, slowly. the beautiful painted afternoon skies made the most beautiful scenery.

there, you sat, silently, on the park bench, alone, as always since your parents divorced and left you alone.

well not really alone since they give you what you need and money every month.

your mind, full of thoughts, things and such. sitting on the park bench made you relaxed and relieved, you can't just stop thinking about your parents.

a few moments passed, you saw, a man, walking closer to you. you don't know how to react, since... he's a stranger, obviously.

you just sat there, avoiding eye contact to the brown haired man, and pretending not to see him.

you felt a little scared and nervous of the man, walking towards you.

after some seconds, the man, stood in front of you, "hey." he greeted with a small smile, "hi...?" you said, confused, then, he sat down with you.

you looked at the man, with a shocked expression, with your lips parted a little, "who are you?" you asked the man, "i'm min yoongi, you?"

"kim y/n."

you and yoongi's eyes locked for a good five seconds, your eyes were confused of his sudden appearance, then, he chuckled.

you raised your eyebrow, with a questioning meaning, "don't be confused, i just want to have a friend."

"oh, okay. but why me?"

"because i saw you alone and lonely."

"from now on, i'll be your friend. you could lean on me, every time. don't worry, i'll hold you tight."