chapter ten

-five years later-

you and yoongi have been dating for five years already. now, yoongi is a famous and professional rapper, a song writer and a song producer for bighit entertainment.

he is a part of a famous band called bts, even jungkook – your old neighbor– was also a part of it.

you and yoongi are living in yoongi's dorm, there are actually two dorms – one dorm for all the members, the other dorm is for the both of you and yoongi, only.

"baby, i have coffee for you." you said, while holding a cup of coffee, on your right hand, standing in front of genius lab – where he produces songs.

you input the passcode for his door, since you and yoongi are the only ones who knows his passcode.

you went inside the lab and saw your boyfriend, wearing an oversized black tee, paired with jeans, and high cut, converse white shoes.

you walked towards him and put the coffee to his tabletop. you sat beside him, "what's that?"

"producing a new song, by the way, can you help me? i can't think of anything for its title."

"sure." you smiled widely.

silence occupied the both of you.

a few minutes passed, you thought, about a new title, "i think i have a new title."

"what is it baby?"

"how about...?"

"what?" he said, staring at your e/c hues as you stared back to his brown doe eyes.

you smiled before answering him,

"hold me tight."

———

heyyaalll i edited 'brown eyes' to e/c which means eye color.

i luv all of your eye colors💞