chapter seven

you and yoongi have been best friends for five months already.

yoongi's been having this weird feeling for you, he doesn't know what was it, is it the feeling of like or...love?

who knows? maybe you do too, you are having the same feeling as yoongi to you, you can't just, tell him directly, it would break your friendship since he's all you have.

"yoongi!"

"what?"

"we have a new neighbor! they rented the apartment next to ours." you said excitedly. you really liked having new neighbors which means you'll have new friends.

yoongi walked up to you, you were peaking at the window of your room,since yoongi slept in your room for two nights to check you if you've already recovered from your fever.

"let's go meet them!" you said excitedly as you grabbed his wrist and the both of you running downstairs.

when the both of you reached downstairs, you were panting, sweat started to build on you and yoongi's foreheads.

you wiped the sweat which was rolling from your head to your cheek, then you heard a knock on your door, "it's them! let's go yoongi."

you and yoongi walked up to the door and opened it revealing a man with a coconut shaped brown hair, perfectly built, wearing an oversized black hoodie paired with jeans and black vans shoes, while holding rice cakes with his two hands.

"hi." said the man, "here, rice cakes for my new neighbors." he smiled as he handed the rice cakes to you.

"uh.. thank you." you smiled, accepting the rice cakes he gave for you and yoongi, "by the way, what's your name?" yoongi asked.

"i'm jeon jungkook."

"i'm kim y/n."

"min yoongi."

"nice to meet you." you said, smiling.

then, you and jungkook started a conversation, while yoongi, standing beside you, watching you and jungkook talking.

yoongi was staring a you deeply and coldly, with hands crossed below his chest.

your conversation with jungkook took almost five to eight minutes.

yoongi scoffed, causing you and jungkook stopped talking to each other, staring at yoongi, with a confused look.

"may i have my girlfriend back?"