chapter three

you stood in front of yoongi's apartment door. you knocked on the door, two times, slightly.

you waited for a few seconds, then the door opened, revealing yoongi in a plain black tee paired with black sweatpants while bare footed.

"hey." you greeted him, awkwardly, "come in." he said as he gestured his hand to let you inside.

you walked inside his apartment, you walked to the couch and sat down, comfortably.

"so... movie marathon?"

"sure."

"how about, horror movies? we'll just have the movie marathon, hmm... maybe next week?" yoongi said, sitting beside you.

you nodded in response, then he walked up to the television and plugged his hard drive.

after yoongi prepared for the movie, he sat beside you with the remote control on his right hand.

"so, what movie do you want to watch?" he asked you as his brown, sparkling eyes stared at you.

"hmm... you decide, i'll watch what ever you want." you replied.

"ok." he said as he was shifting through the movies and played on a horror movie. "if you're getting afraid, come closer to me and i'll hold you tight."

damn!

right.in.the.fucking.feels

your heartbeat was pounding and beating like crazy and you felt a brush of tint pink, appearing on your cheeks.

at least, the lights are off and the only light left is from the t.v.

the movie was already starting. when the scary part came, you couldn't control yourself, but to come closer to yoongi.

you buried your head on his chest, you folded your knees and wrapped your arms around his body.

he then, wrapped his arms around you. he looked at you with a smile, the both of you, not caring about the movie anymore.

you looked up to his face with sparkling, doe eyes, you smiled back at him. after that, the both of you went your attention back to the movie.

when the movie was nearing its end,

"yoongi?"

"hmm?"

"hold me tight, please?"