chapter nine

he crashed his doll-like lips to yours.

your eyes widened in shock, and your body froze, your brain was still processing about what happened, what to react and what to respond.

while yoongi, was closing his eyes, kissing you, then he pulled away. your heart was beating fast, as a tint of pink, brush through your cheeks.

yoongi was staring at you brown orbs, smiling, you stared back with a confused reaction.

"wh-why did you... kissed me...?"

"look, y/n. i kissed you, because i... love you since the second month of our friendship."

"second month? it's already the fifth month of our friendship and you liked me for three months? well, not that i'm complaining."

"what do you mean you're not complaining?"

"because, i like you too, since third month."

"wait? really?" he said, eyes widened in shock, "yeah."

———

"can i... uhh, sleep with you?" yoongi asked you, standing on your bedroom door, with lights on, "uhh... sure."

yoongi walked towards you bed and lied down beside you, he put the blanket over him as he wrapped his arms around your small body, you hugged him tight as your legs entangled with each other.

you buried your head to the crook of the young man's neck, he caressed you brown hair, slowly.

"y/n?"

"hmm?"

"will you be my girlfriend?"