chapter six

"yoongi!" you called out his name. you're still on your bed, the thick blanket, wrapped around your tiny body, you were shaking and it was so cold for you, you were whimpering.

"yes?"

"come...here. i need you."

you heard footsteps, going upstairs, the sound of the footsteps, were getting closer and closer to your bedroom, then it stopped right in front of your bedroom door.

the door creaked opened, yoongi's eyes peaked through the small opening, then the door bursted open.

"y/n! what happened to you!?"

he walked up to you and touched your forehead, "y/n, damn! it's so fucking hot! you're hot." he smirked, "yah! min yoongi! stop!"

"i was just kidding. let me just get your medicines downstairs." he walked to the door and headed downstairs.

you smiled to yourself, "typical min yoongi."

after a minute or less, yoongi showed up, with your medicines on his right hand with a glass of water on his left hand.

you sat on your bed, the thick blanket, over your legs, "here."

you drank your medicine then the water, after, he put it both on the table, beside your bed.

you lied back down, he lied down beside you, putting the thick blanket over his body, he wrapped his arms around you.

your faces were three or more inches away from each other. you could feel his hot breath hitting your s/c skin. (a/n: i changed the 'pale skin' to s/c which means skin color)

your buried your head on his hard chest, your legs tangled with each others legs.

he ruffled you hair and planted a soft peck on your head, he smiled. you could feel your cheeks burning by his peck.

he hugged you tight and you also held him tight, not planning on letting go.

the both of you stayed like this for an hour and a half, he won't let go and so as you.

you were comfortable and safe in his touch and embrace, his soft lips, touching your head a while ago, made you crazy for no reason.

"y/n?"

"yes?"

"can we stay like this for... a little longer?"

A/n:

hii I came here to edit this shitty of a story and also I changed pale skin to s/n bcs i thought it was kinda offensive of it's only pale not other colors and ofc I love all of your skin colors, I just wasn't educated enough back then when I wrote this story so I'm deeply sorry