chapter eight

"may i have my girlfriend back?" yoongi asked coldly, which made jungkook shocked.

jungkook's lips parted a little as he nodded slightly, he pointed at you and said, "you're dating?"

"yes." yoongi answered him, coldly, while you were shocked and confused why yoongi did that, "okay, you may have her back."

"bye y/n."

"bye jungkook."

when jungkook left, you slammed the door hard, with anger filling you inside. yoongi walked backwards while you walked forward to him.

"why the fuck did you do that?!" you asked him, as your voice raised at him with anger.

yoongi stood in front of you speechless, still processing why he did that, also he was shocked since it's the first he saw you angry as hell like that.

"why did you claimed me as your girlfriend, huh?! why? we're just best friends!" you said, voice raising even higher, "you know how much i love new neighbors, right?"

yoongi still didn't respond to what you said, his head was low and his gaze, on his feet.

"yoongi, please answer me! why?"

"because i was jealous of you and jungkook." he muttered, his voice was low enough to not let you hear, "what did you say?"

"look, yoongi, i'm sorry for raising my voice at–"

before you could finish what you said, he crashed his soft doll-like lips to yours.