chapter four

"mr. min yoongi, i guess it's time to leave your apartment." mr. lee, the owner of yoongi's apartment, "w-why mr.?"

"you've been irresponsible for taking care of my apartment, so you need to leave, now." mr. lee said, calmly.

"but–" before yoongi could answer him, he cut him off, "no buts, you need to leave now!"

then with that, yoongi walked away with teary eyes to his bedroom to pack his things up.

after packing, he left his bedroom with two luggages in his hands and a small backpack on his back.

"keys." mr. lee said and yoongi handed the keys to him then he left his apartment.

then, an idea popped on his head.

he walked to your apartment to start living with you since you're his best friend.

once he reached for your door, he knocked on it, twice. after a few seconds, the door opened revealing you in your pajamas, well atleast you're wearing a bra.

"hey."

"hi, why did you came over? with your things?" you asked as you pointed at his luggages. "can i live with...you?"

"uh... yeah, why?"

"uhmm... the owner of the apartment i lived in, let me leave just because i am irresponsible for taking care of his apartment." yoongi said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

you chuckled, "come in."

he came inside and sat on the couch, leaving his luggages on the side, "where can i sleep?" he asked looking at you, "i have an unoccupied bedroom, you can stay there, it's upstairs, beside mine."

he stood up and got his luggage, while you were holding the other one, you took his things upstairs to his new bedroom.

you opened his new bedroom revealing a room with light grey painted walls, a king sized bed, a wooden cabinet with two cabinet doors in front of the bed, two windows a little far from the bed.

it was just like yours yet yours has white painted walls.

"ok, this is your bedroom. feel at home, feel free, because you're living here now with me."