chapter two

-one week later-

you woke up, by a loud knock on your door, which is downstairs. you're living in an apartment with two bedrooms, upstairs. the one is yours and the other one is, unoccupied.

"wait!" you shouted, through your window, you fixed your hair and headed downstairs. you walked to the door and opened it, revealing yoongi.

"yoongi?!" you yelled in disbelief, you blinked, several times and rubbed your sleepy eyes to let your vision, clearer. it was really yoongi.

your lips parted in shock, "how did you knew my address?" you asked, "you, perhaps maybe my stalker?" you asked, as you furrowed your eyebrows, he laughed, showing his gummy smile.

"i asked my neighbors where kim y/n is living and, here it is and by the way it's just a couple of blocks from my apartment."

your lips parted as you nodded in response, "why did you come here?"

"i wanna invite you over my apartment. movie marathon?"

"hmm... sure, where?" you asked, "just a couple of blocks from yours." he smiled, "when?"

"how about... six in the evening."

"ok. you can go now, i'll get ready." you said as you pushed him out of your apartment, "stop pushing me." he whined.

then the both of you broke into laughter.

-six in the evening-

after an hour of getting ready, you went outside your bedroom. you're wearing an oversized black hoodie paired with grey sweatpants and white slippers.

you walked downstairs and took your apartment keys, you went outside your apartment with your phone on your right hand.

you locked your door and went to yoongi's apartment.