chapter five

"hey! y/n! wake up!" yoongi yelled as he jumped on your bed, you opened your tired eyes.

your sleepy eyes scanned through the room then your gaze landed on yoongi who was jumping on your bed.

"yah! i hate you!" you yelled at him as you tried on getting back to sleep, then he stopped jumping and lied down beside you.

he wrapped his arms around you while your back facing him, "let's go to starbucks." he whined while pouting.

you faced him with sleepy eyes, then you smiled, "later." you said, "yah, let's go now~" he whined, "fine, i'll just get ready. wait for me downstairs at the living room." you groaned.

"yeyy!" he cheered as he stood up from your bed, you smiled at him. then he got out from your room and you heard his footsteps, going downstairs.

you lightly chuckled to yourself. you pushed your blanket to the side. you grabbed your towel before, then walked to the bathroom, which is in your bedroom.

-twenty minutes later-

after taking a shower, you walked outside the bathroom, with your towel, wrapped around your thin body, you made sure to lock your door, so yoongi wouldn't walk directly.

you changed into an oversized white shirt with 'i don't give a fuck' written on it which is tucked in to a black, thigh length shorts, and converse high white shoes.

you blow dried your hair and combed it, then you hung your towel in the bathroom.

you went downstairs and walked to yoongi who was sitting on the beige colored couch with his phone on his hand.

"yoongi." you called out to him. his eyes landed on you with sparkling doe eyes. he was wearing an oversized sized white shirt with 'FG' written on it with black ripped jeans paired with black converse high shoes.

"let's go."

———

you and yoongi are now eating in a restaurant, sitting in front of each other, "yoongi, you really chose to eat in a fancy restaurant like this, huh?"

he chuckled before answering you, "don't worry y/n, my father gives me money every month since eomma and appa are divorced." he said, he looked down and loweredd his voice in the last word.

"oh, we have the same stories, but my mom and dad are both supporting me and give me money and anything i need every month."

"oh, that's great, i mean, not great that your parents left you, just, we have same pasts."

after that, yoongi paid the bill then the both of you went to starbucks and had fun.