Chapter VIII

Warning: sexual content.
——————

"Where are you taking me?" Rory laughed as Dally led her blind folded through a slightly over grown field.

After Rory and Soda's little chat he left to go to work so she was home alone. She packed a bag like Dally asked, packing comfy clothes to sleep in and clothes for school if she even decided to go. She showered washing and shaving her entire body, making sure she was silky smooth and smelled good. She dressed in a pretty black dress with her leather  that he though she looked absolutely breathtaking in but what Dally didn't know was what was underneath.

A couple weeks back Rory went to the mall and bought some lingerie. The ladies working looked at her crazy but she really didn't care. Under the fitted dress was a black bra that made her boobs look great and really showed my cleavage in the v cut of the dress. Then there were the super sexy black lacy panties with straps that hooked to the sheer black stockings that stopped at her mid thigh. She felt sexy just looking in the mirror, like something from one of those x rated magazines Soda tries to 'hide'. She hoped that confidence would stay once she took the dress off in front of Dally.

"Be patient, doll. We're almost there," He laughed leading her with one hand on her lower back and the other holding her hand.

"Okay, here, step up," He instructed, gripping her hand tightly to give her support as she stepped up on the rather high stoop. He step up beside her, taking his spot holding her hand again and leading her through the doorway. She could hear the soft sound of music, curious when stepped away and she heard a lock turn before he started walking her again

"Dal-"

"Shh. Just look," Dally whispered stepping up behind her and gently untying the bandana that was around her eyes. He took a step back to see her face more clearly as she looked around the room.

She stood there for a moment shocked. Quiet music filled the room from a small radio sitting on an over turned crate. There was a huge pallet of covers and pillows on the floor and the room was lit by various candles around the room. It was an older house, definitely abandoned but she couldn't bring herself to care about that when she looked over at Dally who looked sheepish and slightly embarrassed.

"I know it ain't much, doll, but I wanted your first time to be special," He shrugged, trying to be casual when he couldn't read the expression on her face.

"I fucking love you, Dallas Winston," He look up surprised when she laughed stepping over to him and throwing her arms around his neck, pulling him into a sweet kiss.

"This is perfect," She whispered, pecking his lips again.

"I'm glad you like it, now why don't we get a little more comfortable," He smirked at her, watching the blush flood her cheeks as she smiled at him and nodded.

Her hands slid down from his neck to his chest, leaning forward to rest her head against his chest only to be met with a sweet kiss on her forehead. She slid her hands back up, pushing his leather away to drop down his arms, resting at his feet. Her eyes scanning over the muscles under his tight white tee. His hands came  up to push her own leather away but much slower, dragging his fingers over the newly exposed skin giving smiling as he watched the goose bumps appear. They both kicked their shoes off smiling goofily at each other.

"Hey, whatcha thinking about?" He asked pulling her into his arms, swaying gently to the music as he held her close.

"Nothing, I'm just excited," She looked up at him waiting for a kiss, sighing when he gave her one.