Chapter X

"Rory, hey! Did you get to talk to your brother?"  Cherry asked excitedly as she walked into class and took her usual seat in front of Rory's.

"Hey, Cherry, he said yes, as long as I'm picked up and dropped off on the east side of town, worried about socs messing with me and what not if I have to walk," Sne shrugged rolling jer eyes but knew it was more of a big deal than she wanted to admit.

"Oh, yay! I'm so excited, my car will actually be out of the shop today so I don't mind driving you home and we can leave after school together Friday," She gave me a big happy smile clapping her hands together.

"You dig, okay. Who's all gonna be there?" Rory asked pulling her books from her backpack.

"You, me, Marcia, Kelly Davis and Amanda Smith." Great all cheerleaders and all socs. Be positive she though and gave the other girl a small smile anyway.

"Sounds great, but they know I'm coming right?" Sne asked grimacing slightly at the though of them freaking out over a greaser invading their party.

"Yes they know and I've already told them if they have an issue with you being there they could just not show up," She shrugged, Rorysmiled at that. Cherry really wasn't like the other socs and she felt like they could be a really good friend.

"Thanks, Cherry. A lot has been going on and I just really need some one to talk to." She sighed, the other girl smiling again.

"I can't wait it's gonna be so much fun! Hey, that's a pretty necklace I've never noticed it before," She pointed at Rory's chest changing the conversation casually. She brought her hand up to toy with the St Christopher pendant hanging around her neck.

"It's Dally's," She smiled with a small blush, remembering he'd  given it to her last night after they slept together.

"Oh that's so sweet, my boyfriend won't even let me wear his letterman jacket," She rolled her eyes and Rory chuckled quietly.

"I always steal Dally's leather, he thinks it's cute," she smiled, still twisting the pendant between her fingers.

"I wish, Bob swears I'll mess it up if I wear it," The two girls laughed again as she imitated her boyfriends voice.

"Alright class lets get started..."

Cherry gave her another smile before turning around and pulling out her own notebook. Most of the class was just taking notes and listening to the teacher talk. Rory's mind drifting between last night with Dally and weekend plans with Cherry. She was kind of excited but there was still a weird nagging feeling telling her it was a bad idea, but not because of Cherry, just because it was on a side of town she would never go on without one of the boys or even without carrying a blade and she had never even had to use one.

To be completely honest She was expecting Darry to say no and give me a lecture about going on the soc side of town. He said yes though, but he did still lecture me. Call if anything happens. Don't walk home and don't walk alone. Make sure she knew where she at all times so she knew the closest place to go if she couldn't call. She thought it was sad that they had to be so cautious especially when she was just trying to go to a friends house.

Ske smiled when she finally walked out of the school, her eyes immediately finding Dally in one of his usual spots, leaned against a tree smoking and wearing his jean jacket since Rory still had his leather. Sne practically skipped down the school steps, bounding over to him a huge grin of his own spreading across his face.

"Hey, doll,"

"Hey, Dal," Sne blushed as he threw his cigarette away, grabbing ner face with one hand and the other sliding around her lower back. She felt her heart beat faster as he pulled her close and kissing her.

"I missed you," She looked up at him with my arms resting against his chest

"Yous just with me," He laughed running his thumb along her still bruised jawline.

"Yeah and I thought I was staying with you but you made me go home," She playfully rolled her eyes pulling away to grab his had.

"Oh, c'mon, doll. Ya know it ain't like that," He whined jokingly wrapping his arm around her shoulder, still holding her hand.

"I know baby, but I still wish we had more time together last night," Sne shrugged looking up at him as they walked down the sidewalk.

"Trust me, we'll have many more nights like last night," He grinned down at her kissing her lips quickly. She could feel another blush on her cheeks at his words so she looked back forward but felt his body move with a silent chuckle.

"I love you, Dal," She said quietly squeezing his hand.

"I love you, too, baby," He leaned down kissing the top of her head.

The walk to the DX was spent pretty much in silence. She forgot she even had work today and had to call from school to have Soda bring her uniform to work. When she got there Steve and Soda we're outside with some girls, Evie tucked under Steve's arm as usual and two other girls next to Soda more than likely flirting with him.

"Wanna see something funny?" She asked Dally stopping since none of them had noticed us.

"What is it?" He asked looking amused when she took off her backpack and handed it to him.

"Those two girls, watch their faces," She said pointing to the two girls standing by Soda. Dally grinned from ear to ear throwing her pack over his shoulder.

"Soda!" She shouted taking off running when he looked up at her voice.

She could already see the shocked look on the girls faces making her smile big but Soda's smile was bigger as he opened his arms for his sister to jump into when sne got closer hugging her tighter and spinning her around. She could hear the scoffs and pissy whispers of the two girls making her laugh out loud as he sat her down on her feet.

"Hey bubs," Sbe said giving him a big smile.

"She's your sister?" One of the girls asked making Rory laugh again, when Soda ignored her.

"Your shirts inside, go get changed," He laughed and she looked up smiling at Dally when she felt his hand on her lower back leading her inside.

"Damn, their reactions were priceless, baby," He snickered following me to the bathroom.

Rory could tell he was about to just give her the bag and wait outside but that's not what she wanted. She stepped aside holding the door open and waited for him to get the message letting the door shut after he walked in. Dally was kind of surprised she normally made him wait outside while she changed but he wasn't gonna complain, nah, he was gonna enjoy the little show she was putting on for him. Giving him a great view of her ass as she bent down to untie her shoes before slipping them off, straightening up and sliding the pants of slowly, the lacy black panties from last night gone and replaced with sheer pink see through ones. His eyes scanned the expanse of her sun tanned skin, remembering how soft her skin felt, how her body felt pinned under his.

Dally watched as Rory folded the jeans dropping them on the toilet lid before doing the same with his leather. Turning back sideways she grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head slowly. Her body was still bruised, the marks just barley starting to fade and god how he wanted to take her into his arms right now and kiss every single wound on her body. On the counter behind her we're some folded clothes and Dally decided to take matters into his own hands. He walked over grabbing the shorts, smiling when she looked up at him confused. He bent down holding the shorts open for her, feeling her hand ever so lightly rest on his shoulders as she lifted each foot into the leg holes. He pressed a kiss to her hip bone as he pulled up her shorts up leaving them unbuttoned knowing she likes to tuck her shirt in.

He turned around grabbing her shirt, holding it up behind her for her to slip her arms through. She looked up at him, his eyes looking over her body holding the two open side of her shirt tightly in his hands. He eased his grip on the fabric leaning in to kiss her softly as he started buttoning the top of the shirt. Running his finger down the middle of her chest, between her breast and over her stomach feeling her body tremble under his touch before buttoning her shirt the rest of the way. Pulling away he took a step back smirking at the way she leaned forward to follow him, pouting when she realized he moved away.

"Rude," She mumbled turning to put her shoes back on, Dally just laughed.