[Chapter 6: Arguing]

"Hey!" Josh greeted, throwing them both a quick wave before getting back to work. "Make yourself at home, bro."

"Will do." Mike flashed him a charming smile and took a few steps towards him, clearly feeling chilled out.

"Yeah." Matt unexpectedly joined in, "Come on in. Take a load off. Have whatever you want."

"Um...Matt? You okay?" You anxiously asked, not knowing where this animosity arose from.

"You just take whatever you want anyways, right?" He faced Mike with a hateful expression, clenching his fists and making you feel even more uneasy.

"Woah," Mike leant back a little and spoke in a casual voice, "Easy there, cowboy."

"Mike, stay away from my girlfriend." Matt warned coolly, irritated by the dark-haired male that stood in front of him.

"Dude, what are you talking about?"
"Stay away from Emily."
"Emily? Why would I want anything to do with Emily?"

"Guys, can you both just calm down and—" You tried to defuse the situation but Matt interrupted you; the fierce fighting making you feel even more stressed-out and upset.

"Quick being such a dick, man, nobody wants you here." He hissed - causing Sam, Ashley, Jess, Chris and Josh to all focus on the arguing instead of what they were doing.

"Seriously, what's your problem, meathead?" Mike insulted roughly, pushing him away as the whole situation grew more aggressive.

"You son of a bitch—" Matt gritted his teeth and attacked Mike; both males now locked in a proper brawl.

"Hey! Hey! Get off of me!" Mike yelled with fury, trying his best to escape Matt's hold.

"Matt, stop it!" You hurried towards the two and gripped his shoulder, incredibly worried about how angry Matt was.

So you attempted to pull him back - but the pissed-off boy shoved you back with said shoulder and sent you flying to the floor, landing on your back. "HEY!" Josh shouted, shooting you a worried look before properly breaking them apart. "What the hell is wrong with you two? We didn't come back here just to tear each other's heads off."

"I mean, we came back here to have a good time, right?" Josh stood in the middle of the two and held out his hands, cooling the situation back down. "Mike, why don't you and Jess go check out the guest cabin I told you about? Y'know, the one just outside?"

"Yeah...Yeah, cool." Mike took the keys and then faced Jess, "You want to head up there?"

"Sure." Jess faked a smile, but before they could leave - Emily entered the room and immediately became hostile with her.

"Oh look who's already here." Emily spoke with severe dislike, crossing her arms and glaring at the blonde-haired girl straightaway. "Every time you kiss Mike it's so gross. Are you trying to swallow his face whole?"

"Em..." Matt tried to pacify his feisty girlfriend, but that just seemed to set her off further. 

"Seriously can she be any more obvious?" Emily sneered, "No one wants in on your territory, honey."

"Emily, don't start." You tiredly pleaded, grateful that Josh had crouched down next to you and helped you sit up.

"Excuse me, did you say something?" Jess's sharp tongue couldn't seem to resist the challenge and so both girls decided to ignore you - all the arguing not helping with your grief and/or exhaustion.

"Oh did you not hear me? Was your sluttiness too loud?" Emily retorted spitefully.

"Sounds like someone's bitter she didn't make the cut." Jess angelically commented.