[Chapter 11: Revealed]

And his real identity shocked you to your very core. Why? Because...Because

"W-Wait...Josh?" You stuttered, your eyes still wide with fright whilst you tried comprehend what on Earth was happening. "I...I don't understand. How are you still...? I mean, what are you doing here...? I saw you die..."

"...Josh?" Chris blankly repeated your words, causing the dark-haired male to release a wild howl of laughter and clap his hands.

"Hahahahahaha!" Josh continued to laugh maniacally - forcing everyone in the room to become confused and uncomfortable.

"Josh!" Sam snapped at him as her face filled with betrayal, untying Ashley while Mike untied Chris.

"Josh..." Mike didn't even know what to say after untying Chris - all of you just falling silent for a second or two.

"Oh, oh very good! Every one of you! Got my name! And after all you've been through! Good, good-good-good. I mean how does that feel?" Josh chuckled crazily.

"How... How does what feel...?" You brushed the tears from your eyelashes with one finger and sent Sam a grateful glance - thankful for her wrapping one arm around you.

"How does it feel? Do you enjoy feeling terrorised? Humiliated? I mean, panicked? All those emotions that my sisters got to feel once one year ago! Only guess what?" Josh's descent into madness delved even deeper; the insane glint in his eyes staying put as his grin stretched wider than before.

"What...?" You nervously inquired, holding the sides of your arms and huddling into Sam.

"They didn't get to laugh it off! No! Nope! No no no! They're gone!" Josh looked completely out of his mind - sounding half-angry and half-amused by the entire situation.

"I don't know if you noticed this, Josh, but none of us are laughing." Mike glared at him coldly, clenching his fists.

"Oh come, come-come-come-come. Why the long faces? Come on! It's good to get the heart racing every now and then, right?" Josh excitedly exclaimed, "And race they did, I mean, every one of you, just pitter-pat, pitter-pat!"

"But why, Josh?" You stared at him with a disappointed and hurt gaze, your heart almost breaking at his backstabbing behaviour. "Why would you do this? What did I even do to you?"

"Oh my sweet, sweet (Y/n), you didn't do anything! In fact, you were the only one who did do something!" Josh bursted out with more lunatic-like laughter, taking the palms of your hands into his and eyeing you with the most deranged look you'd ever seen.

"The only one to do what, exactly?" You asked anxiously, your thoughts clashing with one another whilst you wondered what to say or what to feel. Conflicting emotions tugged at your heartstrings before hesitation forced you to feel nothing but sympathy for him.

Because out of all of you, it looked like Josh had suffered the most. "Why, the only one to try and help my sisters!" He squeezed your hands while his gaze grew more and more endearing by the minute - the lonely brother obviously having a soft spot for you.

"Josh...Why are you doing this?" Sam sighed sorrowfully, releasing your waist to face Josh. "What made you do this to us?"

"Don't even ask this squirrelly little runt. He's got no clue. He's out of his fucking tree." Mike commented with dislike.

"Well he's definitely off his meds." Chris agreed with Mike in disgust - standing protectively in front of Ashley by this point.

"Aw come on, you guys. Revenge is the best medicine!" Josh mischievously mentioned; a surprised squeak slipping through your mouth when his arm slid around your waist this time and pulled you to his side.

"(Y/n)!" Sam called your name in worry.
"Leave her alone Josh!"
"Mike, he's sick—"

"Come on, you guys are all going to thank me when you guys become internet sensations!" Josh attempted to twist their thoughts around and tried to comfort them in a crazy way instead - just so they'd see this all from his point of view.

"Wait what...?" Chris was too stunned to say anything and so the dark-haired male smiled darkly, clearly proud of his actions.

"Oh you better believe this little puppy is going viral ladies and germs." Josh paused for a split moment, the other four sharing looks of disapproval. "I mean we got unrequited love. We got...We got blood! I don't think there's enough hard drives in China to count all the views we're gonna get, you guys."

"Are you saying this is going to be a...to be a—" You couldn't even finish - not wanting your chaotic chase to be featured in a movie at all.

"What are you talking about, you ass hat?" Mike hissed at him furiously, "Jessica IS FUCKING DEAD."

"Wait, what?"
"What?" You - and then Josh - both questioned with overwhelming bemusement.

"Did you hear me?! Jessica is dead, and YOU ARE GONNA FUCKING PAY YOU DICK!!!!" Mike shouted violently, hitting Josh over the head with the bottom of his gun.

"Josh!!" You cried out in horror, rushing to his fallen side and dropping to your knees. "Are you...Are you okay...?"

"Guys! Guys come on...seriously, this is crazy, you know?" Josh mumbled and snuggled into the crook of your arm, looking upset when Sam and Ashley pulled you backwards with concerned looks.

"Shut up." Mike commanded curtly; him and Chris hauling the half-unconscious Josh back to his feet before bounding both of his hands together.

"Why did ya hit her man!?" Chris exploded with an enraged expression, punching him directly in the face. "Why'd you have to fucking hit her?!

"Chris, stop it!" You broke free of Ash and Sam's hold so you could defend your secret crush. "That was uncalled for!"

"Chris..." Josh frowned in even more confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"You punched Ashley you piece of shit!" Chris smacked him across the cheek and you grabbed his wrist - preventing him from doing said action a second time.

"Hold up." You loosened your grip on Chris's wrist and sent Josh a surprised look, not expecting him to be guilty of physical abuse.

"I got...so mad." Josh finally remembered and gritted his teeth a little bit, throwing a subtle glare in Ashley's direction.

"Josh..." Your voice faltered with disappointment and the dark-haired male grew worried; not wanting you to turn against him.

"You don't hit a girl. You just...don't." Chris scolded him roughly, the two lads forcing him towards the front door of the lodge.

"Dude...Dude, Chris...Bro...I—"
"I'm not your bro!"
"Where are we going? Where are you guys taking me?"

"Locking you up, bro." Mike sharply interrupted, using one hand to open the entrance and push him out.

"What?!" Josh's eyes widened before he turned to you with clingy intent, "(Y/n)! You can't let them do this! Please, I love you—!"