🖤 Please Dont Go 🖤

493 Words
{Rise of Skywalker Spoilers}
Kylo's POV
——————
I finally pulled myself up, using every bit of strength in my body... I can't let palpatine win. I throw myself forward and look up to see no one and nothing, except a body surrounded by rubble and two lightsabers belonging to my mother and her twin. I limp over, trudging along before I recognize the clothes. It's- no...
Rey
I limp faster before collapsing in front of her. I use the last bit of strength in my exhausted, beaten body to pull her close, and shift around awkwardly before sitting with her.
Her eyes blank, her skin cold. She's gone...
No, My eyes become wet with tears but I can't cry... she's everything I've wanted, everything I've needed.
Palpatines words rung through my head
... their Bond is more powerful than life...
(A.N. I dunno if that's word for word but it's basically the jist of Smth he said)
I griped in pain as I reached my hand over to her stomach. I look her in the eyes and bring her in for a hug, a hug I've needed badly.
I know I've done a lot of crappy things but I think... I need to do this...
I reach my hand down and pass along to her life... my life.
I love her and would do anything for her.
I hold her close, gripping at her stomach and her back as I use the last bit of strength to heal her...
Please work... PLEASE please work...
I cry
I-I love her...
all of a sudden her eyes begin to flutter and it seems as though my heart had stopped...
I stare at the angel lying in my arms, and soon enough, she stares back. My eyes well up with tears of joy as I feel myself grow weaker. "B-Ben..." she smiles as she sits up. We look at each other for a minute.
She's here
*Reys POV*
He's here.
He saved me
Our bond
Is stronger
Than life
I place my hand on his face and stroke his cheek with my thumb
Ben,
Not Kylo
But it's Ben.
I begin to break the distance as I pull him in for as passionate kiss.
His soft, chapped lips fit perfectly with mine as they move in sync.
I cannot describe this feeling..
I love him-
*Third Person POV*
Kylo smiled into the kiss before he fell backwards. Rey tried to bring him back up but... he was gone.
He was dead.
He disappeared right in her arms.
She tried
And tried
And tried
To give him life
But it was too late.
NO
She screamed
BEN DONT LEAVE ME.
She sobbed and sobbed,
Ben I LOVE YOU!
But it was too late.
She collapsed onto the pile of clothes he used to be inside of and breathed in the last of his scent before falling asleep, in hopes it was nothing but a dream.