💖 A Special Force 💖

Requested By: @tomhxlland
671 Words
*Third Person POV*
The resistance had grown to large extents, it seemed as though more than half of the entire galaxy, or universe, wanted to overthrow the first order. With people leaving the First Order and the resistance welcoming with open arms, a glimpse of hope sparked within all of those who craved their freedom.
Leia led a ship to another planet, in search of recruits to add to the large army they had already compiled.
This ship landed on a far away planet they hadn't ever discovered before, it was a beautiful prosperous planet with a good size population of citizens who knew all about the resistance and helped them set up camp. They called their planet "vox populi" Which is "(the) peoples voice" in Latin. They knew this would be a great place to help get their voice heard and to make sure that the First Order heard it.
Before they knew it they had an entire base, and housing system set up, and plenty of new friends and allies.
Now, the suns were high up in the purple sky, the green moss which covered the ground bloomed with red and white speckled mushrooms and bushes and trees and other exotic plants grew across the land.
It was a day like any other, but at this point, they had just come back from their fourth victory in a row in one of their little attacks aimed at the mothership.
They won the battles and soon enough would win the war.
Leia gave everyone the day off, a day to relax and unwind, a day to train, work on your supplies, and just hang out with your buddies.
Poe worked on his X-Wing, and BB8 kept him company, Finn went ham on the dessert buffet, and Rose helped him finish his plates.
Everyone minded their own business and used this day to their advantages.
In the court yard, grunts and shocks could be heard as two friends, Ben Solo, and Rey Skywalker sparred with such intensity, you wouldn't dare interfere.
Rey thrusted forward violently with her golden saber, and Ben threw his Blue one up and threw hers back down. They bounced back in forth, leaving patches in the grass as their feet tore up the landscaping.
Sweat dripped from their foreheads, and sparks flew everywhere as the two colored lighted clashed and collided.
People who passed by stopped and stared, Poe got up from his project and stared, Finn and Rose put down their Plates and BB8 even stopped beeping as they all watched the battle before their eyes. Before Rey and Ben knew it a crowd was surrounding them, but they didn't even notice, or care for that matter. All that matter was now, was them, they knew exactly who they were and what they were doing and what they wanted. What mattered was this fight.
People stared, not because the fight was intense and brutal and not because of the competitive nature that they were attracted to and raised in. But this, this fight what different. Something was there that wasn't there in the other fights, a tension that was between them, and energy that lingered in the air, a force, a special force that anyone could see.
The intensity, the passion, the pure love.
The two may have just seen this as a sparring match, but everyone who stopped and stared knew, they knew that this was something special. They knew that these two had a love like no other, a special force, is what they would say.
Even those who had never cared for this kind of thing, Couldn't look away.
Leia was the last to come join the group of bystanders and she made her way to the front of the line, and she watched with pride as her two disciples fought a glorious battle, and right then and there everyone knew that this love,
This powerful love like no other,
Would help them take back their galaxy.