Extra: Matchmaker

Remembered being ignored by the unknowing lovestruck fools of the Cloud Recessee back then, Nie Huaisang can clearly remembered this history.

“Wangji-xiong is in love with Wei-xiong.” He said as he wrote on the paper. “I’ll make Mo Xuanyu call back Wei-xiong so that Wei-xiong and Lan Wangji would end up with each other.” He said. “Also, Mo Xuanyu can also get his revenge through Wei-xiong. Hmm...” he said and smiled, pissed, as he drenched Jin Guangyao’s name on the paper with ink. “Once I killed you, Xichen-ge can have his happy ending with Jiang-xiong – you third party mistress bitch making others astray!” he said and laughed.

“Uhm... sect leader... new documents had just arrived...” his subordinate called.

Nie Huaisang almost choked and he immediately fixed his expression. “Eh? I don’t know... what’s that? I don’t know what is that – “ he said as he looked away as he fanned himself, his fan covering his face.

Black lines covered his subordinate’s face. Weren’t you just laughing like the hidden boss just now? He thought and sighed.

He didn’t dare disagree anymore or else he’ll be killed while lying down.

(A/N: this is why I so much love NHS 😍😍😍😍 praise him, please.)