Extra: Idea

After Lan Wangji entered the hunting area, he immediately started shooting down the targets. However, just as he continued to look for more targets, he found something instead.

He felt his whole body turned to stone and cracked when he saw his elder brother kissing Jiang Cheng while covering Jiang Cheng’s eyes with his (LXC) hand. After his shock, slowly, he felt something inside his mind lit up. The fog in his brain faded away as an image of a brightly smiling youth appeared in his mind. Wei Ying… he thought as he held his chest, feeling his heart that beating faster and faster as he repeated Wei Wuxian’s name in his soul.

He took a look at the two again when he saw they moved. He felt his mind became brighter when he saw Jiang Cheng accidentally touched his elder brother’s forehead ribbon. That’s… he saw, feeling his heart became excited.

Thereafter and Lan Wangji purposely made the ends of his forehead ribbon drift towards Wei Wuxian. However, after the other really did the deed, he got angry because he made his emotions took control. But, when he saw his elder brother approached, he finally calmed down.

Right. He thought. I should be decisive of everything I do. He looked at his elder brother. “Brother. Thank you.” He said and bowed to him.

Lan Xichen froze. “… what?” he said, confused. He didn’t know that he changed his younger brother’s resolution.

He also didn’t know, later, Wei Wuxian’s first kiss will be stolen by his (LXC) younger brother.

LanlingJin Sect Discussion Conference.

“Then, I will use a blindfold.” Wei Wuxian said as he blindfolded himself.

Later –

“Wei Wuxian! If you’re that great, why don’t you continue being blindfolded?!” Jin Zixun, who is asking for a faceslap later, said.

Lan Wangji’s eyes shone as he watched Wei Wuxian agreed. Now’s my chance! He thought as he secretly followed Wei Wuxian and took Wei Wuxian’s first kiss.

Thus, a happy ending for the Twin Jades of Lan Clan for taking the first kiss of the Two Heroes of Yunmeng.