Extra: Last

Lan Wangji stared at his wife who is still laughing despite he was almost whipped by Jiang Cheng. He listened to his wife’s hearty laugh that are music in his ears. “Ah.” He suddenly said when he remembered something.

“Hm? What is it?” Wei Wuxian asked.

“The last person.” Lan Wangji answered. He’s referring to the last person of the Lan clan that is wearing a forehead ribbon.

“The last person?”

“En. The last person is the one who assaulted Jiang Wanyin.” Lan Wangji said.

Wei Wuxian’s forehead knotted. “But, you’re the last person?” he said and frowned.

Lan Wangji naturally shook his head. “No.” he answered.

“Then, who?”

“Inside.” Lan Wangji answered, referring to Jiang Cheng’s room.

“Inside…” Wei Wuxian said, then his eyes went wide. He grabbed Lan Wangji’s clothes. “You mean the assailant is inside?!” he said. “Jiang Cheng’s in trouble - !” he said and was about to go back inside when Lan Wangji stopped him.

“My brother.”

“Your brother?”

“En.”

“Zewu-jun?”

“Mn.”

“What about him?”

“… the last person.”

“The assailant?”

“En.”

“Who?”

“…”

“Lan Zhan?”

“… mn.”

“Who is the assailant? The last person?”

“My brother.”

“What about your brother?”

“…”

“… Lan Zhan.”

“Mn.”

“Zewu-jun… is the assailant?”

“En.”

“Your brother is the last person.”

“Mn.”

“…”

(A/N: if you’re thinking of the Lan clan elders and Lan Qiren as the last people, please do remember that the QishanWen sect discussion conference archery competition is only qualified for young people. 😂 and this is where this ends! Thank you for reading and happy new year!)

P.S.: I am easily inspired of fanarts thus I make fic out of it – like this one. I hope you liked this!