Weird🥴

Jordyn🥰1 month later

Jordyn🥰
1 month later..| 2:34pm

_

It's been a month since the situation and I healed a lot but kentrell has been very overprotective, he won't even let me take the kids to the park without somebody following me around the W

"Kentrell" I said walking into our room. "What" He said looking up from his phone.

"Wait let me say that again" I said "kentrell"I said again. He smacked his teeth and said "yes jordyn" .

"Can you go get me some food" I asked sitting on the bed next to him.

"Why-Aight Whatever" He said getting up "and Kd and Ben here" he added

I nodded my head in responses before he left out the door

5 minutes later...

"Ben put my daughter the hell down"I said seeing ben throw Alexis in the air.

He put her down as she laughed "Yo jordyn when you having another kid" Kd asked me.

I turned around facing him and shrugged as he put Kehlani in her swing. "Mommy" Lexi said making grabby hands at me .

I picked her up and adjusted her on my hips as I went into the kitchen. I went in the fridge and grabbed her Sippy cup, I passed it to her and put her down.

"I'm back" kentrell said walking into the living room. "We don't care"I said jokingly "bit- shut the fuck up" he said putting the bags down and clenching his fist.

"She was playing with you chill out" Ben said putting Lexi on his lap. "Ouu dada say bad word" Lexi said putting her finger in her mouth.

"Yeah he acting real weird"I said as I watched kentrell walk up stairs.  I looked at the time on my phone and it read 3:30

"Kd can you go put Kehlani in her crib"I asked "yeah I be back" he said picking Kehlani up.

"Lexi it's time for your nap" I said putting the chines food in the fridge " I stay with Ben" she said with a pout. "Okay Ben make sure she takes a nap" I said walking upstairs.

I walked into the room and saw kentrell changing and putting Cologne on "where you going" I asked him standing in front of him.

•Kentrell
"Where you going" She asked me getting in my face "mane my ya business" I said moving away from her

"Kentrell im not playing whea you going" She said following me in the bathroom. "Bitch move" I said pushing her full force She fell on the floor hitting her head causing it to bleed

I walked out the bathroom and out the room heading to my car so I can go to go see this girl I met a week ago.

_

Sorry I haven't updated I been caught up and if y'all want me to update my other books just comment the name🥰